[MOD] (Alpha 3) Turret Package (v.1.4)

Started by Kilroy232, March 03, 2014, 01:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy232

Some really good turrets! So good I wish they were a part of Industrial RIM :P. Good work.

We can discuss the possibility if you would like. Might even be able to cook up something special just for that.

Cala13er

Quote from: Kilroy232 on April 12, 2014, 05:28:47 PM
Some really good turrets! So good I wish they were a part of Industrial RIM :P. Good work.

We can discuss the possibility if you would like. Might even be able to cook up something special just for that.
That'd be great! My turrets are very unbalanced and pretty rubbish! Want me to pop you a message?

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Kilroy232

good turrets confirmed ;p
Thank you for saying so :D

That'd be great! My turrets are very unbalanced and pretty rubbish! Want me to pop you a message?
Go for it and we can talk about the direction you want to take it

Aenir

Could you make the Sniper Turrets...less loud?  It's rather deafening.

Kilroy232

Quote from: Aenir on April 17, 2014, 09:23:54 PM
Could you make the Sniper Turrets...less loud?  It's rather deafening.

I had noticed that the other day and I do apologize for that, I will change it as soon as I am back from Easter weekend

Aenir

I don't know if its intentional or not, but you can buy the Energy Turret weapon and Sniper Rifle Turret weapon from combat supply ships.

Kilroy232

Quote from: Aenir on April 18, 2014, 03:26:25 PM
I don't know if its intentional or not, but you can buy the Energy Turret weapon and Sniper Rifle Turret weapon from combat supply ships.

Ya, I am not happy about that but I am also not sure how to fix it at the moment... to be honest I have not tried to hard yet though

Thoughtless

Love this mod, always one of my first priorities when I start a new game.

Kilroy232

Quote from: Thoughtless on April 19, 2014, 05:30:08 PM
Love this mod, always one of my first priorities when I start a new game.

Thank you for saying so

DarkXess

Thanks for posting your release. Please update your release post with our download links too :)

You can find our mirror here:

You can always contact me for changes to be made to the above link, also any updates please be kind to
inform us or even submit the update yourself on our downloads section.

Jdalt40

Can you somehow make it a zip file because for some reason my computer hates rar files :D

DarkXess

Quote from: Joshy1111 on April 22, 2014, 01:52:41 AM
Can you somehow make it a zip file because for some reason my computer hates rar files :D

Try our download link just above your post, we have an optional file (self installer) aswell as the original authors file.
It could help you out for the way you want :)

Delta_Com

Hey Kilroy, I'm thinking about releasing a weapon pack I'm making. Could I use your awesome sniper rifle sound?

Kilroy232

Quote from: Delta_Com on April 22, 2014, 09:17:21 AM
Hey Kilroy, I'm thinking about releasing a weapon pack I'm making. Could I use your awesome sniper rifle sound?

I won't tell you that you cannot use that particular sound but before you do that check out a few of these from the sights I looked at. If you still like the one I used the best then be my guest :)

http://soundjax.com/sniper+rifle-2.html
http://soundbible.com/suggest.php?q=sniper+rifle&x=0&y=0
http://soundfxnow.com/tag/rifle/