Expend the Scenario Editor!

Started by Helixien, August 12, 2016, 03:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helixien

One of the features added since A9 I love most is the scenario editor, even though I didn't like it when it was announced and thought it would be a waste of time, I really enjoy it now and it makes for even more interesting games. HOWEVER, so far I think it is lacking quite a few options. For example:

• Starting Factions: Let us choose what factions and how many will spawn (maybe only tribes, maybe NO factions or maybe only spacer?)!
  • Planet Types: More kind of planets we can crash on! (maybe even soft code the types of planets, so modders can add more easily). Like an Ice planet where the temperature never goes over 0C. Or a small moon of a gas giant which has a different day/night times. Or an planet without heavy storms all the time where we have to build our base to take shelter in for when the storm comes.
  • More permanent map conditions: Like it always rains. Just for example. Or an extreme temperature curve (-50C in winter, 50C in summer) Stuff like that.
  • More player factions: Let us be pirates and raiders too! (Well, not really that important, just an idea)
  • Animals: Let us choose what animals life on our RimWorld.

This is just what I would wish for in the future!
What do you guys think?

(I am sorry for my English, my native language is German and I am still learning!)

kragnfroll

Hi !

In short, I think we need a topic gathering idea about scenario Editor !

There is somethings like a new post about it every day.

By the way, I like your planet customization suggestion !