A14 Tougher Mechinoids

Started by amodchecker, August 03, 2016, 10:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amodchecker

there back and much less unbalanced then before, while still being just as deadly
i present to you the A14 version of my A12D mod   Tougher Mechanoids
i hope you have a sniper rifle/Barret M82 (depending on what mods you have installed) and at least 2 good doctors for every shooter,  these mechanoids don't have coffee and cake when they stop by for a visit*
High Caliber Gun to kill them (or make a bigger dent) included, but you first have to get it off a centipede who may or may not be willing to trade it

link:  http://bit.ly/2alaLGz

* mod might need a slight bit of tweaking,  what do you all think?
you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

you can make mods of my mods as long as you give credit

you must inform me if you use my mods in any way shape or form

HoesLoveNuts

XxMSWShadowxX

Quote from: HoesLoveNuts on August 03, 2016, 11:21:57 AM
i'll get the lube...

Exactly what I was thinking about this after reading the name of the post xD
Virtus, honor, victoria, qualis fides magnatorum effodit.

amodchecker

Quote from: XxMSWShadowxX on August 05, 2016, 06:32:57 PM
Quote from: HoesLoveNuts on August 03, 2016, 11:21:57 AM
i'll get the lube...

Exactly what I was thinking about this after reading the name of the post xD

well.  i don't how you all got to that line of thought,  but iv changed the name to something thats a bit easier to read
you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

you can make mods of my mods as long as you give credit

you must inform me if you use my mods in any way shape or form

Mechanoid Hivemind

No crying please it stains my red carpet and my pawns don't wanna clean it again
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

RetPaladinlol

Thank you for the mod. Call me insane but I took out the xml file that included the gun that helps fight the upgraded mechs on my play through. :)