Art Modifications - Resources

Started by shadowtajun, March 05, 2014, 06:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khall

These are incredible, completely in sync with vanilla art. Looking forward to the rest

Shinzy

You're showing too much leg friend! Too much leg! you're such an end in swedish! (or danish, I don't judge) gosh

A Friend

Quote from: Shinzy on November 29, 2015, 12:09:58 PM
You're showing too much leg friend! Too much leg! you're such an end in swedish! (or danish, I don't judge) gosh

Rimworld cat HD
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

A Friend

Megamegascarab for arid/desert biomes. Up next is a Bear/Mole hybrid for temperate forests. I'll probably include a bunch of lore-ish description for these little fellas soon.

[attachment deleted due to age]
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

A Friend

A giant honey badger thing for temperate forests. Next up for desert biomes is either a scorpion that can shoot incendiary projectiles from its tail or a cactus with legs that runs into things. I have no idea yet for Boreal Forests.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

A Friend

Shinzy

A Friend

Though I still want to do a Saguaro cactus with legs...

milon

A Friend

Yeah, something like that. Though I've thought of a giraffe with a cactus neck as well. Haven't done it yet cause I'm still sizing up how big the Thrumbo is, so that I don't make it a bit too big.

mrofa

Hover cat, a cat of the feature!
Only now with anti-mouse eye lasers!

Friend if your bored you could make a texture pack for vanilia stuff :P
All i do is clutter all around.

A Friend

Quote from: mrofa on December 02, 2015, 08:00:21 AM
Hover cat, a cat of the feature!
Only now with anti-mouse eye lasers!

Friend if your bored you could make a texture pack for vanilia stuff :P

I have good ol' Fallout 4 to keep me hostage company when it happens. Anyways, CACTUS MAN!

(Note: I couldn't do the stubble leg thing as it resembled something a little too inappropriate to see running around.)

Edit: Also, I still have no idea for Boreal forest biomes, anyone got ideas?

mrofa

Yehh f4 keeps me .... company aswell i feel your ... joy :P

well legs do looks wierd when they dont move or are to long.

All i do is clutter all around.

milon

Tundra: How about a wolverine and/or sasquatch inspired creature with arachnid features?

Also, the Swamp Crab thing - that's for Rain Forest, yes?