Art Modifications - Resources

Started by shadowtajun, March 05, 2014, 06:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

milon

So I did a Google Image search for sasquatch squirrel, and it's a little terrifying.  I think it could work.  ;)

Khall

Maybe some kind of giant, albino spider with thick shaggy fur.

A Friend

Quote from: Khall on December 04, 2015, 09:50:59 AM
Maybe some kind of giant, albino spider with thick shaggy fur.

I like the idea, but it's kind of tricky to make. It keeps looking like a feather duster with eyes instead of a spider...

Anyways, another one for the Desert Biome:

[attachment deleted due to age]
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

A Friend

Well I actually managed to make it look like a spider without having to resort to uncomfortably long legs. Gave it a racoon-ish color scheme for the fur though.

Giant spider thing for Boreal Forests and/or Temperate Forests:

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Austupaio

A Friend

Another for Ice Sheet/Tundra Biomes. I think that's enough animals for now, im running low on ideas and shapes to work with ok
I think I covered all of the biomes. Gonna see what I can do for decriptions.

mrofa

They do look awsome
But they got legs, you should equip them with the anti grav device like the cat :D

A Friend

My itch to make legs intensifies!But yeah, having legs would look weird ingame... so I just added tiny ones. Aside from the cactus, lion, and spider.

I'll see what I can do. I don't think I can change the spider though as legs are kind of its prime features. Oh and colors might change a bit since I forgot to save the gradient schemes.

Hopefully the cactus won't end up looking like a green dildo.

mrofa

make 3 balls insted of legs should look preety decent :)

A Friend

Something like this?

Also I still can't find a way of reducing the cactus' legs without it looking like a walking pickle or worse.
I may try adding arms.

mrofa

Dats my proposition, thrugh at this points its mainly personal preference so its up to you since YOUR THE ARTIST HERE :D

mrofa

My another fail attempt to make a vanilia looking turret, but maybe someone will find it usefull for something :D

A Friend

Steel Helmet w/ gas mask.

A Friend

Steel Helmet w/ Goggles