Art Modifications - Resources

Started by shadowtajun, March 05, 2014, 06:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helpful Bot

Glass wall art assets to be used in my forthcoming lighting mod. Anyone can use them if they would like. Credit would be appreciated.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Deimos Rast

Quote from: Helpful Bot on September 11, 2016, 03:15:07 PM
Glass wall art assets to be used in my forthcoming lighting mod. Anyone can use them if they would like. Credit would be appreciated.
Those could almost pass for Ice Walls....not that anyone would ever think of building a wall of solid Ice.... ;D
#StopPluginAbuse

Zhentar

Would anyone be up for making me a sprite or two for Rimworld not-dogs (like weird gene-engineered pigs or something)? Basically I want to replace Huskies & Labradors with something that's similarly clean and easy to train for hauling, but doesn't remind me of my precious fur babies and make me feel awful whenever they get hurt at all.

Arnold Rimmer

I have not yet found a mod which provides diagonal or rounded walls.
This would really help in making bases look more natural/pretty/less boring.
Is the lack of such walls a technical problem or
very very much work or simply not thought about yet?
[Insert combination of words here]

Shinzy

Quote from: Arnold Rimmer on September 20, 2016, 10:49:59 PM
I have not yet found a mod which provides diagonal or rounded walls.
This would really help in making bases look more natural/pretty/less boring.
Is the lack of such walls a technical problem or
very very much work or simply not thought about yet?

shadows on corner pieces would look really edgy (yay for pun)
same thing with diagonal walls
the textures wouldn't really be a problem but doing something about them shadows might need (alot of?) codemancery
which usually is the line lot of people don't want to cross

Arnold Rimmer

I see, i wonder if that would annoy me.
You know, the benefit of having round and diagonal walls versus the
ugliness of the shadows.

Although, thinking about shadows as they are now, that can get pretty ugly already,
especially regarding shadows from pawns which seem to get inverted when the pawn
crosses shadows from walls.

Personally, i would not mind having no shadows at all, if i had more variety in walltypes.
[Insert combination of words here]

Pravus

Slapped these together earlier using art assets from the CK - Animal and Plant Pack as bases while fooling around with an idea I had for a sort of silly mod.  I got bored with the project before anything of merit was produced.  Figured I'd post them in case anyone else wanted to clean them up some and use them for...  whatever, lol.  Say hello to Harambe and Pepe:

you cucked, bro?

Orion

Harambe storyteller: Raids are based on how many animals you kill.

Hydromancerx

I found some great sprites on Deviant Art. They apparently can be used if you give them credit.

http://neoriceisgood.deviantart.com/gallery/46067098/100-x-Pixelart

Heroinómano34

Quote from: Hydromancerx on November 23, 2016, 12:39:56 AM
I found some great sprites on Deviant Art. They apparently can be used if you give them credit.

http://neoriceisgood.deviantart.com/gallery/46067098/100-x-Pixelart

not is bad but need diferent sprites of same character. i do one really nice to statue:

sera13

I made a hi-rez psd template of the vanilla vegetable produce container for modders to use. It has both a front and back layer so you can easily put your produce in the box.

here is what it looks like scaled down

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

kaptain_kavern

Mectus

Working on military styled art for furniture, feel free to use these as long as you credit me or pm me if anyone with a furniture mod out there, I'd love to contribute and I got time this summer.

I don't know how to mod for this game but I know my way around Ps.

BajtMe

Don't mind me. Just doing some trolling...

7zip with layered psd's and a normal .png for those with no photoshop. Comes in 2 colours but with the psd's you can easily make your very own pink troll in about 30 seconds if that's what you want.

Updated the 7.zip and added a version with thinner outlines that look a lot better if you want to make a bigger troll. The old one had outlines more suitable for a human sized pawn. The old ones are still in the archive as well in case anyone wants them.
https://sabercathost.com/hygK/RimTroll.7z