Art Modifications - Resources

Started by shadowtajun, March 05, 2014, 06:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirid

Quote from: Evul on June 05, 2014, 06:18:34 PM
Have anyone experienced white borders on textures added?
It especially happen when making connector like textures.Some one happen to know how to bypass it?
I put a gaussian blur on all my textures, seems to fix it. Just like 0.1% - 0.3% I think. The minimal amount so it only blurs it by a tiny bit.
You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

Psyckosama

Since a cremation bench is now in the game, I'd like to offer up the bench in my cremation mod up to anyone who needs an art resource and thinks they could use it. Just make sure to give a nod for the source of the art.

Austupaio

Quote from: Kirid on June 05, 2014, 10:19:20 PM
Quote from: Evul on June 05, 2014, 06:18:34 PM
Have anyone experienced white borders on textures added?
It especially happen when making connector like textures.Some one happen to know how to bypass it?
I put a gaussian blur on all my textures, seems to fix it. Just like 0.1% - 0.3% I think. The minimal amount so it only blurs it by a tiny bit.
Interesting, what I've been personally doing is to include a 255,000,255,002 background for the entire image. It's easy enough to colour wand or whatever since it'll appear purple in your colour selector, but the alpha is low enough it's invisible in-game. It prevents any lines from appearing for me so far.

mrofa

Was made as uranium container for compression mod but since uranium isnt in much use and there isnt much of it, maybe some else will have use of this :)
All i do is clutter all around.

XanderDox

I'm looking for a boar texture, Boars without tusks please. If someone can manage this, I'd be really happy!

Shinzy

Quote from: XanderDox on July 18, 2014, 01:16:37 AM
I'm looking for a boar texture, Boars without tusks please. If someone can manage this, I'd be really happy!

A hairy pig then, is it?
something like this?
tried to keep the looks as close to the other animals as possible
as for the size I don't know if it's adequate or not! I only used muffalo from google as reference image =P
I don't know how much larger it would be compared to boomrat
I'm really lazy when it comes to doing any sort of research prior working on stuff =P

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

XanderDox

Quote from: Shinzy on July 21, 2014, 08:39:11 AM
Quote from: XanderDox on July 18, 2014, 01:16:37 AM

A hairy pig then, is it?
something like this?
tried to keep the looks as close to the other animals as possible
as for the size I don't know if it's adequate or not! I only used muffalo from google as reference image =P
I don't know how much larger it would be compared to boomrat
I'm really lazy when it comes to doing any sort of research prior working on stuff =P

It looks awesome! But I'd kinda need it in three different pictures if you wouldnt mind :/ on of its back, on of it facing the right and one of it facing forwards, but all seperate.... If you could manage that I'd be so thankful!!!!

Shinzy

Quote from: XanderDox on July 21, 2014, 11:42:50 PMIt looks awesome! But I'd kinda need it in three different pictures if you wouldnt mind :/ on of its back, on of it facing the right and one of it facing forwards, but all seperate.... If you could manage that I'd be so thankful!!!!

oh gee I don't know.. it seems awful lot of wooork
*poke*

hehe sorry =P there you go!
I'm glad you like him

XanderDox

Quote from: Shinzy on July 22, 2014, 06:12:33 AM

oh gee I don't know.. it seems awful lot of wooork
*poke*

hehe sorry =P there you go!
I'm glad you like him

Eeeeeeee!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Berengar

I made some Orc and Star Wars pawns, when you want, i can upload a package.

Shinzy

Quote from: Berengar on July 27, 2014, 12:27:32 PM

starwars pawns?

oo meesa want someone to make a cantina band mod!

they'd drop in with drop pods, set up a stage and play until you get fed up
and they'd only leave if you pay them off

shadowtajun

Quote from: Shinzy on July 28, 2014, 03:24:01 AM
Quote from: Berengar on July 27, 2014, 12:27:32 PM

starwars pawns?

oo meesa want someone to make a cantina band mod!

they'd drop in with drop pods, set up a stage and play until you get fed up
and they'd only leave if you pay them off

Oh I love it! someone make this happen!
Blog: www.liteart.tumblr.com
Portfolio: www.shadowtajun.com
Twitter: @tajunshadow

muffins

Here's some pawn graphics for an undead marine if anyone wants them. I got it into the game ok, and it would even drop power armour, but I didn't have the know-how to make them spawn like hostile wildlife with a gun, and I'm not going to have much time to work on this because of work, so ... free graphics! Yay!

Grab the images from the attachments below because I'm not sure if imgur compresses or otherwise mess around with smaller images.

EDIT - Removed the Imgur images since the forum displays attachments anyway

Shinzy

Quote from: muffins on August 12, 2014, 04:30:58 PM
Here's some pawn graphics for an undead marine if anyone wants them.

These are amazing, Ooooley moley! I hope someone finds use for them soon enough

Bog

Quote from: muffins on August 12, 2014, 04:30:58 PM
Here's some pawn graphics for an undead marine if anyone wants them. I got it into the game ok, and it would even drop power armour, but I didn't have the know-how to make them spawn like hostile wildlife with a gun, and I'm not going to have much time to work on this because of work, so ... free graphics! Yay!
Cool. I might find a way to use them or modify them for use somewhere.

I made some muffalos spawn with guns a while ago as a joke, so already know how to arm the wildlife. I could probably get these bad boys working for you in just a couple of minutes if you're interested. Would you like that?
Divergence of Civilization Lead Developer (in this case that's the fancy way of saying "Only Developer")

Project Armoury Developer (New huge 2.13 Release now live!)