Art Modifications - Resources

Started by shadowtajun, March 05, 2014, 06:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redlabel

Mrofa, any tiles will do thx, as i stated before im working on some art myself, so here is some im working on, not finished yet as i want to complete all the items in the game; if anyone wants to use my work please do so no credits required.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Igabod

Quote from: redlabel on December 30, 2014, 10:13:47 AM
Mrofa, any tiles will do thx, as i stated before im working on some art myself, so here is some im working on, not finished yet as i want to complete all the items in the game; if anyone wants to use my work please do so no credits required.

wow, those look great. I'm especially impressed with your plants. When you finish the current project, if you're looking for a new project to tackle then I'd love to see your version of the plants I added in my Xtra Plants mod.

redlabel

Sure Igabod, i like making plants, maybe i can add them in this tileset ill check out your mod and see what i can make, and thx for the support

Shinzy

Ooo
they give me real jrpg vibe, they're fabulous redlab!

mrofa

Love  Telkir and redlabel plants , mostly becouse im not good at it and secound that they look awsome :D
If i had such talent you be swiming now in alien jungle mods :D
All i do is clutter all around.

Shinzy

Quote from: mrofa on December 30, 2014, 01:04:47 PM
Love  Telkir and redlabel plants , mostly becouse im not good at it and secound that they look awsome :D
If i had such talent you be swiming now in alien jungle mods :D

Time to practise then Mrofster!! less cyberpunk moar nature! ;D
the jungle biome does need some more junglifying to happen (it's not jungley enough)

Ninja Edit for deployment of very very secret textures! Shh!

redlabel

Just finished the new rock texture and new grass, and im making some more tests too see how it looks :)

mrofa

This rocks look quite good, grass ... lets face it im blind  :P
All i do is clutter all around.

Shinzy

Quote from: mrofa on January 04, 2015, 05:17:50 PM
This rocks look quite good, grass ... lets face it im blind  :P

That's what you get from doing art in too high definition! you need to squint your eyes and you go blind!

But I can tell you the grass looks grape! the trees are even better ;D

john pretzel

redlabel

thx guys will post some more when ill finish some more art

mipen

It's probably not appropriate for me to post a request for some art help here, but...
I was wondering if anyone would want to do a little robot for me. It is a hauling / cleaning robot, and the look I thinking of for it is a little crab like thing which is just below knee height and would scrabble around picking stuff up / cleaning. Would greatly appreciate anyone will to help me out :)

Shinzy

By Iggy's request! https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9213.msg92008#msg92008
here's cupla apparel templates for hats/hair and stuff

they have all the body types in one file each in their own layer (So you'll need like a gimp or photoshop, or whatever else that supports psd files)
and fat and narrow heads for comparind/determining the size of your hat so that they fit all the head types (also tidied them up a bit so they're not so messy as the ones I use ;D cause they're a literbox)

Also! someone make Wall-E/Roomba for Mippy! (I'd do one myself but I think imma be either extremely busy or then have tons of time in my hands but I can't yet tell which so I can't promise a thing ;D )

skullywag

Theres a github repo with an old mod in it containing some droids. 1 of which is a roomba. ITOS of these forums made it. Perhaps hed allow it to be used?

https://github.com/gertvv/rimworld-droids

Its be a waste to let such a nice texture not be used.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Igabod

Quote from: Shinzy on January 13, 2015, 10:41:07 AM
By Iggy's request! https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9213.msg92008#msg92008
here's cupla apparel templates for hats/hair and stuff

they have all the body types in one file each in their own layer (So you'll need like a gimp or photoshop, or whatever else that supports psd files)
and fat and narrow heads for comparind/determining the size of your hat so that they fit all the head types (also tidied them up a bit so they're not so messy as the ones I use ;D cause they're a literbox)

Thanks Shinzy! I can't wait to attempt and fail at making some new clothes. Maybe I'll get lucky and make a decent hat or something. I've been thinking about making a sailor's hat (harkening back to my days in the U.S. Navy). It is a pretty simple design and it looks the same from all sides so there's not much room for error in it.

[edit to add]