Cook Stove / Butcher Table Cap

Started by WolfenRayneGames, March 05, 2014, 07:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolfenRayneGames

I have noticed when you set either the Cook Stove or the Butcher Table to 'Infinite', it does just that, quite literally, until your food is littering the floors (and until they expire or get eaten). I think 'Infinite' should be more 'infinite so long as there is room in an assigned stock area', otherwise you waste a lot of food.

BattleFate

Quote from: WolfenRayneGames on March 05, 2014, 07:37:31 AM
I have noticed when you set either the Cook Stove or the Butcher Table to 'Infinite', it does just that, quite literally, until your food is littering the floors (and until they expire or get eaten). I think 'Infinite' should be more 'infinite so long as there is room in an assigned stock area', otherwise you waste a lot of food.
I believe this issues is being addressed in Alpha 3. According to Tynan's change log: Added target amount for bills; colonists won’t do the bill if you have more than the target amount in storage.

To me this means it will check your storage areas, and confirm you need more of this item to be made before it will make it.

Evul

BattleFate is right its in the change log and will probobly be in alpha 3. Cause its in the change log. :)

Locking this :)