[suggestion] Add "idle" indicator to the overview page.

Started by paulme, March 05, 2014, 01:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulme

Please add an "idle" indicator to the overview page.

On seeing the idle alert, I check the colonists name then switch to the overview to see what I can get them doing.  It would be much easier if I could just open the overview and see who is idle without first getting their name.

daft73

It does list this in the top right-hand corner..click the note to find the wondering colonist.
But I agree that gathering colonists infos should be a bit easier. An overview(spreadsheet) with all colonists, to easily see whats going on without opening multiple menus.

PsychoticLime

Since we're on topic, I think Overview menu should also have different tabs, one could be "jobs" (the one that's already in the game), one could be "equipment", where you could view the weapons of each colonist, one could be "find" (the useful one ;) ) where you could view a list of all the names of the colonists with the action they're doing at the moment, and clicking on the name of a colonist would set the camera on him or her.

StorymasterQ

One thing that has always ticked me is that to close the Overview window, I have to click the X on the top right. Sometimes I just want to get a quick look of the Overview (hence, 'overview') so I'd like for it to also close when I click the Overview button again.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here