[MOD] (Alpha 3) Cremation Chamber

Started by Psyckosama, March 06, 2014, 03:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psyckosama

bombarding

need help, after i update... i cant burn the dead body...my colony cant haul the body... i cant right click the body before and after i research it. and if we need research it first, why it still appear in furniture tab before it. thks

jamieg

YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

Gombol

Please god say you're going to update this to Alpha 3. I'm sick of having like. 50+ Graves, and digging more daily. :(

Psyckosama

Quote from: bombarding on April 09, 2014, 09:42:26 AM
need help, after i update... i cant burn the dead body...my colony cant haul the body... i cant right click the body before and after i research it. and if we need research it first, why it still appear in furniture tab before it. thks

It seems I made a mistake and need to fix it.

Starchild

While it's a great idea, i usually just lob a molotov at my mass graves, purges dem pretty sweet, for those who don't know.
I like it sick, twisted, with a cigarette and sunglasses. :)

Psyckosama

ble210

Vas

This mod is making my colonists pull dead bodies out of my graves.  I want to cremate enemies, not my own people.  The point of burying them was so my colony could have a grave yard for colonists while we just burn the enemy.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

daft73

Quote from: Vas on April 17, 2014, 09:06:48 AM
This mod is making my colonists pull dead bodies out of my graves.  I want to cremate enemies, not my own people.  The point of burying them was so my colony could have a grave yard for colonists while we just burn the enemy.
Looks like you may have some budding ash salesmen :o, jk, in all seriousness it's kinda creepy.

Vas

I do think it'd be fun to create ash from the dead bodies, to make ash like products for more beauty.  But I don't see how me wanting to bury colonists and burn enemies makes me want ash or makes me creepy or anything.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Aenir

I think if you click the colonists' corpses and set them to not be interacted with they won't be cremated.

Psyckosama

Quote from: Aenir on April 17, 2014, 09:21:49 PM
I think if you click the colonists' corpses and set them to not be interacted with they won't be cremated.

That or simply limit the AoE radius so it doesn't reach your graves. Just put a low priority dumping area next to the chambers.

This isn't a bug, this is just poor corpse management.  ;)