Simple traps (deadfalls)
10 (19.6%)
Advanced traps (explosive traps)
5 (9.8%)

Total Members Voted: 51

John_Bigless

Shinzy

If I could choose more than one I'd pick deadfall traps and turrents too

then melee colinists. and IED's I don't even use after seeing a wild boar tripping on one

Edit: I voted for ranged colinists btw! cause I forgot to mention

John_Bigless

Quote from: Shinzy on August 13, 2016, 06:34:17 AM

then melee colinists. and IED's I don't even use after seeing a wild boar tripping on one

I'd be happy to edit the poll to allow multiple votes, but it doesnt seem to let me do it.
(Also thanks admin for moving my poll.)

FridayBiology

I like traps, I throw a few out along the exits to my homezone so the fleeing raiders can be slowed down/damaged enough for my survivors to pot shot at :3
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

SpaceDorf

My three choices are
Ranged and Melee Colonists and Embresures :)
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

John_Bigless

Quote from: John_Bigless on August 13, 2016, 06:39:35 AM
Quote from: Shinzy on August 13, 2016, 06:34:17 AM

I'd be happy to edit the poll to allow multiple votes, but it doesnt seem to let me do it.
(Also thanks admin for moving my poll.)
(Fun fact : Apparently, Mr. Battering Ram already set my Poll to max 3 votes, Thanks! :D)

MisterVertigo

I voted for Ranged Colonist and Turrets. However, in my current game I'm trying Randy for the first time. I haven't built a turret at all yet, and I'm doing pretty well. I haven't lost a colonist yet. One got mauled by a Timber Wolf, and was only saved because there was a hungry bear nearby that killed the wolf before he got eaten...

This is by far the longest I have gone without a turret. I've survived a number of raids already and I'm pretty happy!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

John_Bigless

Quote from: MisterVertigo on August 14, 2016, 10:55:08 AM
I voted for Ranged Colonist and Turrets. However, in my current game I'm trying Randy for the first time. I haven't built a turret at all yet, and I'm doing pretty well. I haven't lost a colonist yet. One got mauled by a Timber Wolf, and was only saved because there was a hungry bear nearby that killed the wolf before he got eaten...

This is by far the longest I have gone without a turret. I've survived a number of raids already and I'm pretty happy!
Wargs are worser, i got teached the hard way.

PotatoeTater

I tend to play rimworld like I do in Company of Heros 2, I build minefields along choke-points and make an open field where I can easily move hostile pawns into a kill zone. I then uses a few ranged colonists with either rifles or LMGs and it makes a very nice pill box setup without using any other designs or features.
Life is Strange

Dead_End_Road

Deadfall traps in a snaking corridor kills most things before my pawns even have to worry about the enemy, but i have a kill box at the end just in case.