[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

vandal

publicuser

Has Additional Joy Objects updated to 1.0?

cuproPanda

Quote from: publicuser on December 02, 2018, 04:16:24 AM
Has Additional Joy Objects updated to 1.0?

I didn't see any updated to the full 1.0 version when I started building my rec room, but I got a B19 version by dninemfive here that hasn't given me any issues so far other than RimColony being worth $2. I'm using RimWriter for all book making, which is more refined than what I did for books.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

mcduff

Here's a question:

I love love love the smoker and the fact that it uses the brewing "fill and forget" mechanism rather than requiring a pawn to constantly work it.

However, it is somewhat annoying that I can't set a filter for what kinds of meat get smoked. For eg, if I have "dried meat" from another mod I don't want to smoke that, and I don't want to smoke insect meat either.

In the source this seems to be the line for inputs:
public ThingRequest InputRequest {
      get { return ThingRequest.ForGroup(ThingRequestGroup.FoodSourceNotPlantOrTree); }
}

Does anyone have any idea how to exclude certain things from this? Would it be a case of having to write patches for other mods?

cuproPanda

Quote from: mcduff on February 05, 2019, 10:23:31 AM
Here's a question:

I love love love the smoker and the fact that it uses the brewing "fill and forget" mechanism rather than requiring a pawn to constantly work it.

However, it is somewhat annoying that I can't set a filter for what kinds of meat get smoked. For eg, if I have "dried meat" from another mod I don't want to smoke that, and I don't want to smoke insect meat either.

get { return ThingRequest.ForGroup(ThingRequestGroup.FoodSourceNotPlantOrTree); }
}

Does anyone have any idea how to exclude certain things from this? Would it be a case of having to write patches for other mods?

The Smoker, Charcoal Pit, etc. were all left in an unfinished state, which is why the food selection is so broad. You would have to edit the source code in order to change what is accepted (specifically ItemValidator at line 243).

It might be easier for anyone updating the mod to just revert those stations back to using bills. I was going to make them work similar to the Universal Fermenter in B18 but never had the time to finish.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

mcduff

Quote from: cuproPanda on February 05, 2019, 04:56:24 PM
Quote from: mcduff on February 05, 2019, 10:23:31 AM
Here's a question:

}

The Smoker, Charcoal Pit, etc. were all left in an unfinished state, which is why the food selection is so broad. You would have to edit the source code in order to change what is accepted (specifically ItemValidator at line 243).

It might be easier for anyone updating the mod to just revert those stations back to using bills. I was going to make them work similar to the Universal Fermenter in B18 but never had the time to finish.
That's probably beyond my modding ability... Anyone want $20 to do it?