Frustration

Started by MeowRailroad, August 14, 2016, 02:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeowRailroad

I have 3 colonists and we are attacking a physic ship part. There are 3 scythers and a centipede. 1 colonist mans the mortar and hits the ship until the mechanoids spawn, as the 2 other idiots go berserk and run up to the mechanoids to punch them instead of taking their anger out on them by shooting them WHICH IS WHAT THEY WERE DOING BEFORE THEY WENT BERSERK! Then the mortar takes forever to load and fire as the 2 formerly berserk colonists lay on the ground. It finally fires and guess what? It completely misses the mechanoids. But, it did hit something. One of the unconscious colonists on the ground. Luckily it didn't kill them but the situation seems unwinnable now. Nothing short of a wanderer joining will work since I have a wealthy colony, but only a few people, so if someone asks for help a huge force of about 7 raiders will come to our base.
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"