[1.0] SeedsPlease!

Started by notfood, August 16, 2016, 01:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

br1zz

sweet, cant wait ! traders will have more of them ? in terms of quantity of the seeds they sell, or do they have more different seeds ? i liked how it was in A16, because it made seeds hard to get, and every playthrough was different in terms of which plants you would get at which point. cargo drop pods often dropped vegetables and fruits which you could extract for the seeds then aswell.

Malaras

VG is updated

And Thanks much for your work on this.

dismar

QuoteI'll update the VG addon when Dismar is done changing things with Vegetable Garden.

I guess we can at least agree on a working stable release? hahahahahaha

Meerni

There is soybeans mod. Would it be possible to make addition to Seeds please with soybean seeds? Currently can't have soy because I don't want to have one plant that does not use seeds.

notfood

Just a minor fix, minor performance issue when loading patches. VG addon is out now. Added soybeans too. Watch out as VegetableGarden adds their own soybeans. You may not want to have them both at the same time.

notfood

I've uploaded it to Steam. Enjoy!

Exploding_Potato

Hey,

I really like this mod and was wondering if you plan on uploading the Soybeans Addon to the Steam Workshop.
I'd be happy to endorse it on the Soybeans mod page.

Keep up the good work!

notfood

notfood

onerous1

I believe the formatting in your patch file(s) decrease performance. It is documented at this following website: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=32874.0

notfood

I fixed that last release. It's in the workshop, github and here as 0.17.1.2.

Ixolan

Is there a way to change the skill needed for seed creation from cooking to growing or plant cutting? My problem is that most the time the crops get cooked before the pawns try to create seeds :) Or is there a way to make seed prodution a higher general priority then cooking?

rgds

And thx for the great mod.

notfood

It's in SeedsPlease/Defs/WorkGiverDefs/WorkGivers.xml

It's at 65 priority but belongs to Crafting worktype. Cooking is at 100 with Cooking worktype. Cooking is always above Crafting.

Should the cooks be the ones doing the seed harvesting?

I trick I always do is reduce the area of resource gathering for cooking. You don't want your pawns walking all the map for cooking materials.
Then have an important designation that allows fruits near the plant processing bench.

Ixolan

Thx, I changed it for me to the Growing workType, because this is for me the correct place, because the growers are the pawns who need the seeds to do anything (and not the crafters). Maybe you could add a option to the settings where you can select (the workType) out of: crafting, cooking and growing - with a default to crafting - then everybody can possible change the behaviour a little.

rgds

notfood

- Adds a new attribute for the SeedDef, sources, useful for wild plants that yield similar fruits.
- Made it so pawns clean the sowing area before actually sowing.