[1.0] SeedsPlease!

Started by notfood, August 16, 2016, 01:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adalah217

Quote from: Thundercraft on December 13, 2016, 12:49:05 AM
I see a SeedsPlease Vegetable Garden Addon for 0.14.1 on page 2. However, I don't see a Vegetable Garden Addon for A15. Was it ever made? Is it even needed? (Was support of VG integrated into the base mod?)

Also, if you use the A14 edition, it'll work, but it will complain about the lack of cannabis (don't we all?). I think you can just change it to smokeleaf, and don't forget to add in psycholeaf seeds too.

Is there any way to get each individual seed to use a new graphic path without having to go back and change the XML data of each seed by hand? Like, can I have it directed to something along the lines of Textures/Things/Item/Seeds/*nameofseed* in the base definition?
I'd like to have unique textures for all seeds without having to do it by hand.

Fafn1r

Quote from: notfood on December 13, 2016, 05:51:43 PM
Did you put MFO before SeeedsPlease? That error comes when you haven't loaded MFO but not that list of "...reference not assigned to an object"

I tested it without MFO and no error when trader arrives or you initiate trade... Are you using any other mods?

At the time I were also using Prepare Carefully, Enlighten, Better Pathfinding, Miniaturisation and Infused.

I weren't using MFO, but traders had seeds. I'll see if the bug occurs again, with MFO activated.

notfood

Hm. None of those mods touch traders. And without MFO/CCL you can't really have trader seeds if you haven't added them manually to the traders. Something wonky going on there.

notfood

Seed sowing bug fix.

SeedsPlease A16 Beta 2

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

notfood

Zakhad

"Ignore the error that appears in the log if you don't use CCL/MFO. If you want the error gone, delete Defs/ModHelperDefs."

Is that relevant to alpha 16 version?

Because I have this error log full of bad references? and not sure whether to ignore it or report it.

I'm using this mod VG with Seeds please-VGA and MFO as required. All freshly downloaded like 30 minutes ago as of this posting.

Krolon

notfood

Quote from: Zakhad on December 21, 2016, 04:51:13 PM
"Ignore the error that appears in the log if you don't use CCL/MFO. If you want the error gone, delete Defs/ModHelperDefs."

Is that relevant to alpha 16 version?

Yeah, I deleted that file already.

Quote from: Zakhad on December 21, 2016, 04:51:13 PM
Because I have this error log full of bad references? and not sure whether to ignore it or report it.

I'm using this mod VG with Seeds please-VGA and MFO as required. All freshly downloaded like 30 minutes ago as of this posting.
Mmmmm I am guessing your load order is incorrect. Vegetable Garden must be before SeedsPlease, then SeedsPlease-VG Addon.

Quote from: KrolCwanPL on December 21, 2016, 05:05:12 PM
Is this save-friendly?

Yes. It doesn't add MapComponents or anything that affects saves. You can even remove it after deleting every seed from the map and removing the table.

Zakhad

I had VG & Seeds please VG addon - but I didn't think that I would need Seeds please (base) as well. I see you went for the modular system, (You download the base mod and pick what addons you want) which is smarter it's just not a standard practice that I'm accustomed too, (I'm used to mods that do this practice, e.g. Seeds please "With" VG addon as a optional download to the main seeds please, So I would download both as one mod) which is why I was confused, no harm done, I've figured it out now.

I have another question - I'm trying to grow strawberry seeds indoors. When I'm trying to grow the seeds indoors they require a light level of 50, yet a torch that produces 50 light (I have hovered over that location it says 50 light) doesn't satisfy its needs? it keeps saying it needs a light level of 50, and remains at 0% grown.

Love

Seeds Please's Vegetable Garden addon is generating short hash collisions due to a Core bug, so here is a temporary fix while notfood works on a more robust fix.

https://mega.nz/#!j1whyJRD!cRt8V3xh2RYrWhJjCUO--c8HIWTNtX_l5q_IxmfM6pI

Zakhad

Haygrass isn't giving seeds by default when harvested via growing zone, only when extracted via plant processing bench. Is this a case of being overlooked, or was it intentional?

deckcainyolo

Is there a way to change the weight of the seeds? Can't find it anywhere in the files.

Thanks !

Edit: Just found out, you can add a <Mass></Mass> tag and it works

notfood

From now on. SeedsPlease requires HugsLib 2.1.4 or above to fix this: https://ludeon.com/mantis/view.php?id=2872

Falcon24

Is this mod on Steam Workshop? And if not, will it be?

I've been a fan of this mod as it's progressed through the alphas. Thank you for continuing it!

notfood