[1.0] SeedsPlease!

Started by notfood, August 16, 2016, 01:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gi1g4m3sh

Quote from: notfood on January 21, 2018, 11:56:20 PM
Check the WildCultivation mod by Rainbeau, to give you a headstart.

Thanks notfood and Canuate for the hints. It gave me a good start for growing stuff!

Kassidoo

Hii, if found an interaction with Achtung! that bypasses this mod. If you do "Sow this area/room" the will sow even without seeds, i noticed this when I tried sowing the few seeds I had and suddenly i had a full farm. I will just have to not use the sow are options for now I guess to not "cheat"

Ruisuki

Wondering if theres a way to make it so colonists keep working on the seed processing bench after completing one seed extraction like how they continue cooking if you have a bill set to make multiple amounts of food? Seems its very low priority and my pawns would rather do something else after completing just one order, even if the bill is set to forever. At the moment ive resorted to just queuing a lot 

Khargoth

Quote from: ertzuiop on January 03, 2018, 12:16:29 AM
Hi i got an issue while harvesting healroot plants, they wont drop raw healroot, instead it gives herbal medicine.
Had the same issue, fixed it for myself by editing the Cultivated_Plants.xml of Vegetable Garden Medicine, change harvestedThingDef from HerbalMedicine to RawHealroot and harvestyield from 1 to 5

Ruisuki

how do i get seeds to my other colonies? Can I call in a specific seed merchant for them via trade beacon once I have power up? As it is Ive had no visiting merchants sell them and my people are starving

Canute

Can't you just fill a transport pod with a variation of seeds and send it to the other colony ?
Or maybe Wild cultivation mod, to get seed's from wild growthing plants.

makute

Quote from: Ruisuki on July 17, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
how do i get seeds to my other colonies? Can I call in a specific seed merchant for them via trade beacon once I have power up? As it is Ive had no visiting merchants sell them and my people are starving
You can buy seeds from other colonies.

Ruisuki

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 19, 2018, 06:53:14 PM
Wondering if theres a way to make it so colonists keep working on the seed processing bench after completing one seed extraction like how they continue cooking if you have a bill set to make multiple amounts of food? Seems its very low priority and my pawns would rather do something else after completing just one order, even if the bill is set to forever. At the moment ive resorted to just queuing a lot

raydarken

Any plans to keep this updated moving forward? I for one am looking forward to an update!  :)

Ruisuki

same. this OHU planes, and razzle dazzle are must haves imo

Ruisuki

can we expect a b19 version? I cant play without this anymore

Khargoth

Im really hoping for a 1.0 release :)

Ruisuki

any problems using the 1.0 release with b19?

Warforyou

Quote from: Vitvox on October 25, 2018, 12:51:02 PM
It's out!

Check here:

https://github.com/notfood/RimWorld-SeedsPlease

Doesn't work for me. I get seeds but pawns don't seem to need them for planting anyways...