[1.0] SeedsPlease!

Started by notfood, August 16, 2016, 01:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

notfood

Are you using Prison Labor?

Warforyou

Quote from: notfood on October 27, 2018, 10:12:03 PM
Are you using Prison Labor?
Yes, I do. I didn't try to force my prisoners to sow yet.

zmadz

would be nice to updated title since you updated it to 1.0 yaaaay :)

notfood

I want to iron out all the bugs first.

Prison labor has a conflict, they replace SeedsPlease sowing job. They use a patch for it so I can't do much from my side unless I want to break Prison Labor.

Warforyou

It works fine without prison labor. I also turned off Achtung! mod as I remember it being incompatible. I was able to also load and use the old VG expansion. The only problem I now have is that wild plants from "Wild Cultivation" mod don't drop seeds as they used to. How do I fix that? )

dburgdorf

Quote from: Warforyou on October 30, 2018, 08:35:19 AMThe only problem I now have is that wild plants from "Wild Cultivation" mod don't drop seeds as they used to. How do I fix that?

Are you using the current version of "Wild Cultivation"? So long as it's being used in conjunction with "Seeds Please!," its plants should be dropping seeds, no matter which other mods are or aren't in your mod list....
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Warforyou

Quote from: dburgdorf on October 30, 2018, 09:22:26 AM
Quote from: Warforyou on October 30, 2018, 08:35:19 AMThe only problem I now have is that wild plants from "Wild Cultivation" mod don't drop seeds as they used to. How do I fix that?

Are you using the current version of "Wild Cultivation"? So long as it's being used in conjunction with "Seeds Please!," its plants should be dropping seeds, no matter which other mods are or aren't in your mod list....

Thank you a lot! I didn't even notice it has updated.

UPD
Seems like it hasn't fixed my problem. I just updated and wil plants still don't seem to drop any seeds...

notfood

Are you using Atchung and forcing them? Atchung overrides the force desgination

sidfu

prison labor updated to fix the seed plz issue but havent tested to see if fixed yet

Warforyou

Quote from: notfood on October 31, 2018, 02:16:42 PM
Are you using Atchung and forcing them? Atchung overrides the force desgination

I have already mentioned that I am well aware of Achtung incompatibility so I am not using it anymore. Other than that the mod works just fine. I was able to process enough plants to seeds on the plant processing table to start my little farming for food supply.

ivanovic77

Is the mod updated to the 1.0 version? I downloaded this file: SeedsPlease_0.18.1.0.zip. Is it right?

Canute

Yes it got updated but your version is for B18.
You need to download the master from Github.

ivanovic77

Quote from: Canute on November 09, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
Yes it got updated but your version is for B18.
You need to download the master from Github.

Thanks!

onerous1

I'm not getting any seeds from trees unless I cut them down in a growing zone. Other wild plants like healroot drop seeds properly. I am also using Wild Cultivation, but Seeds Please loads afterwards (it's last in my load order).

notfood

Modlist? Are you using an older version? I fixed that issue some time ago.