Unable to close trading window

Started by letharion, March 08, 2014, 12:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

letharion

Occasionally the trading window cannot be closed.

After finishing my trading, I click the "Close" buttom, and/or the X in the upper right corner.

Most of the time, this works just fine as one would expect, but occasionally, nothing happens. Clicking multiple times can help, but sometimes that doesn't help either.

Unfortunately it's not reproducible in any way that I know of, so uploading a save probably isn't helpful :(

The one thing I can think of is that I don't remember it happening before I lowered my resolution. I've had the resolution so low that the edges of the trade window appeared outside of the game window. Might or might not be relevant. I've upped the resolution now to see if it happens again.

oniryuuko

I've had the same issue, every great once in a while. Almost everytime this occurs, though, I'm able to fix it with esc, and if that doesn't work, I alt+tab (I play full screen) and then hit esc, which hasn't failed me yet.

Not related to saves or any specific situation, just a side effect of the game not having all the bugs ironed out yet.