Water

Started by Aethewolf, August 17, 2016, 05:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aethewolf

Hey. So i was thinking that it would be pretty cool to have some sort of water system ingame. Basically water would be one of the main things colonists need to have to survive, yet pretty easy to get, by i dunno..buckets, pumps, wells or cisterns? That's just the basic idea, there might be some diseases , that you could get from bad water, so you'd have to make sure it's drinkable. Anyway, just an idea. cheers.
Absolutely adore the game btw:D

chaotix14

the frequently suggested suggestions topic Refer to this please, before posting a suggestion. This has already been suggested very numerous times, to the point that another discussion would be quite unlikely to bring something new to the table. It's not that the idea is inherently bad, but it's not a new idea.

Edit: also I believe(might be outdated, been a while since that statement was made) the official stance of Tynan on water as a need is. "We already have food, no need to double it up."

Aethewolf

Right sorry about that, i posted it couple minutes after i registered, didn't know about the frequently suggested themes. In any case thanks for clarifying.