A story of the ice sheet

Started by CakeOP101, August 18, 2016, 12:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CakeOP101

So, I selected randy, challenge and a nice large hills ice sheet. Everything going along pretty well, got some worn-down parkas, killed hostile polar bears, you know. But then I researched gun turrets, and forgot to build some. Then a tribal raid of 9 came. I still only had my 3 colonists because the prisoners kept going berserk and kept getting killed. My melee fighter with her personal shield and thrumbo horn bravely charged in and destroyed 5 of them before falling to an arrow. My other 2 pawns got 1 each and the rest fled. I tried to recover but then a toxic fallout set in. This wasn't really a problem, but was still a bit annoying. Kat, the geologist and the jack of all trades, was cooking. Then my other pawn, a pilot, went into a daze- OUTSIDE. So I drafted Kat and made her arrest him. He went berserk and incapped Kat. That is the tale of my ice sheet colony, yet my most satisfying one yet. (Because of the actual story it was able to provide)

ruddthree

Wow, that was the longest story I've heard that took place in an ice sheet biome.

I had to resort to cannibalism before my first raid...and my last colonist died quickly afterward...and this was on Phoebe Rough...so yeah. Congrats on surviving that long!