[A15] A Dog Said... (Core-friendly animal surgery) - 10/2016 update 1.4

Started by kaptain_kavern, August 18, 2016, 05:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serenity

Is there an A15 compatibility patch with EPOE somewhere? So all the stuff can be crafted on the EPOE benches. I know there was one for A14, but I don't think it has been updated.

kaptain_kavern

If it is somehow confirmed that the other one is "dead" I can do it. We had kind of a "clash" with the add-on author at first because of a misunderstood (I was too harsh in the way I talked, that's all) so I don't want to step on his toes  :-X

Dingo

It's a pretty straightforward patch, should take about 5 minutes to make.

kaptain_kavern

Indeed.

As I said it's more that I want to be polite with the guy who make the previous patch and also I wait for Spoony's word/insight.

For now I'm going to sleep folks ;)

witchyspoon

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on October 05, 2016, 01:53:31 AM
Indeed.

As I said it's more that I want to be polite with the guy who make the previous patch and also I wait for Spoony's word/insight.

For now I'm going to sleep folks ;)

well I wrote to the guy and he hasn't answered in forever so...I guess we can just go ahead and make our own addon? If he comes back and isn't okay with it we can still take it down.

bewbaliciousrex

Am I missing something? I don't see the base mod for the new version. I see the "Lite" and "noCrafting" versions but no regular.

Dingo

The source code is also the current "normal" version. It doesn't have a true source code like DLL mods.

witchyspoon

Quote from: bewbaliciousrex on October 05, 2016, 04:10:46 PM
Am I missing something? I don't see the base mod for the new version. I see the "Lite" and "noCrafting" versions but no regular.

just download the Source Code (zip)! :) and don't forget to delete the previous folder! :D

kaptain_kavern

Ooops my bad, I forgot to do exactly as last time. But yes downloading sources is all the same.

ADS-EPOE compatibility patch in attachment  8)

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

witchyspoon

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on October 05, 2016, 04:40:58 PM
Ooops my bad, I forgot to do exactly as last time. But yes downloading sources is all the same.

ADS-EPOE compatibility patch in attachment  8)

I fixed the patch for NoCrafting version, info/instructions here

bewbaliciousrex

kaptain_kavern

Sorry again, it was my fault. It is now corrected thanks to Spoonshortage.

Meaning the attachment above and the github link will now have the working version.

toxicPsychotic

Question, does having this mod installed make it less likely that traders will have human prosthetics?  Because they're like, competing for the same slot in the trader inventories, or something like that.

witchyspoon

Quote from: toxicPsychotic on October 12, 2016, 06:41:28 PM
Question, does having this mod installed make it less likely that traders will have human prosthetics?  Because they're like, competing for the same slot in the trader inventories, or something like that.

simply put, yes. The "pool" of available prosthetics from which to choose (for the trader) gets bigger so the chance for human prosthetics drops.

toxicPsychotic

should I be able to remove the mod if i get rid of any peg-legged animals in my colony?  I had tried doing surgery to remove them, but the save file would still only load if the mod was active.