[A16] Psychology (2017-5-14)

Started by System.Linq, August 19, 2016, 07:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adventurer

Two suggestions, relating to the confusion breakdown where colonists drop all their gear:

An option in 'Mod options' to make the gear dropped unforbidden so other colonists can pick it up
A suboption that disables the gear dropping altogether.

System.Linq

Quote from: Adventurer on August 24, 2016, 11:33:51 AM
Two suggestions, relating to the confusion breakdown where colonists drop all their gear:

An option in 'Mod options' to make the gear dropped unforbidden so other colonists can pick it up
A suboption that disables the gear dropping altogether.

That is a vanilla breakdown, not something Psychology adds or even touches.

Adventurer

Didn't realize you didn't want to touch vanilla breakdowns.

str82azz

Adventurer

Quote from: str82azz on August 24, 2016, 12:16:59 PM
you have a mod for unforbid dazed drops already
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=21637.0

I know. I just thought it'd be a good feature for this mod to have.

System.Linq

Quote from: Adventurer on August 24, 2016, 12:00:36 PM
Didn't realize you didn't want to touch vanilla breakdowns.

I'd like to keep compatibility with Meltdown, and in general Psychology does not change vanilla balance. It slightly reduces default empathy so that Bleeding Heart can be more upset, but that's it.

Darque

Quote from: Psychology on August 21, 2016, 11:24:11 PM
- Pluviophile: This pawn simply likes the sound and feel of rain, and will receive a mood bonus from it.
Just a thought, could you add to your mod that if they do not have this trait, then the pawn will be unhappy to be out in the rain, and possibly prefer to do activities indoors?

System.Linq

I'll consider it, but people have already complained about the mod making things more difficult. I'm not sure an additional mood penalty on 90% of pawns would make them very happy.

tommiethegun

Awesome mod - this is my next download to add to my game. Another idea for a trait: introvert - they'd get a small mood boost when working alone in a room. And a 2nd idea: Workaholic - small joy boost during work but mood debuff from joy activities or parties.

Keep up the great work! :)

John_Bigless

Is this compatible with "No mood loss from prisoner sold or "innocent prisoner died"
It removes the effect of "Prisoner sold" or "Innocent prisoner died" by setting the effect it causes to 0

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

System.Linq

Quote from: John_Bigless on August 28, 2016, 10:59:52 AM
Is this compatible with "No mood loss from prisoner sold or "innocent prisoner died"
It removes the effect of "Prisoner sold" or "Innocent prisoner died" by setting the effect it causes to 0

No.

John_Bigless

Quote from: Psychology on August 28, 2016, 09:01:39 PM

No.
Well, muff.

Adventurer

Quote from: Psychology on August 28, 2016, 09:01:39 PM

No.

When you update the mod, could you add mod options that allow us to configure these values?

System.Linq

Killface provided a build of Psychology with built-in detours that does not require CCL. You can download it here if you want to use Psychology on A15 until CCL is updated: http://www.file-upload.net/download-11901258/747313773.7z.html

Exende

just wondering, does this mod override the Defs of the Hospitality mod?