[A16] Psychology (2017-5-14)

Started by System.Linq, August 19, 2016, 07:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SupaKoopa

Quote from: Linq on February 02, 2017, 10:39:29 PM
Hmm, I'm guessing that it's unable to reflect JobGiver_GetRest.minCategory but why exactly that might be is beyond me, since this error doesn't appear during normal testing. Any other extenuating circumstances I should know about?
I figured out that my game was outdated hahaha.
Updated it and it is running great!

Naxdar

I noticed it is possible to wake up a heavy sleeper colonist by assigning it to work on its schedule, is that intended?

System.Linq

Quote from: Naxdar on February 03, 2017, 09:29:34 PM
I noticed it is possible to wake up a heavy sleeper colonist by assigning it to work on its schedule, is that intended?

Nope, I patch exploits like this when I hear about them. Thanks for the report!

zestrum1

My colonist received a nervous breakdown and began to beat the wall and broke his hands. It's funny, but probably not realistic.

Der Failer

Just got this during a shooting. A Pawn died next to Hsia, not sure if that is relevant.
Exception ticking Hsia: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Psychology.Hediff_Conversation.PostRemoved () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.RemoveHediff (Verse.Hediff hediff) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Psychology.Hediff_Conversation.PostRemoved () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.RemoveHediff (Verse.Hediff hediff) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Psychology.Hediff_Conversation.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I also have a few warnings, but i haven't test if those are related to your mod, but i decided to post them anyway, since it could be relevant.
Object with load ID AssignedDrugsSet_0 is referenced (xml node name: curAssignedDrugs) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_Human157382 is referenced (xml node name: pawn) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

I can also provide the save file if that helps.

P.S. I know, i  know a lot of mods, i just can't help it ...

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

mimib14

One of my colonists wooed somebody successfully, but in doing that she broke up with her lover at the same time. The original lover is polyamorous, and her poly trait description says she "doesn't mind if her partner romances other people". Why did my colonist dump her original girlfriend for her new boyfriend, if her girlfriend is okay with it? Is that supposed to happen? 

Not sure if it's relevant, but incidentally:
1) the first colonist and her new lover are both 3's, while the old lover is a 0 on the kinsey scale, and therefore completely straight (I do have sexuality changes enabled though)
2) my colonist and her new lover have a better relationship with each other, even excluding the Lover relationship bonuses, than she did with her first girlfriend - she had a 52 and he had a 44, while her base relationship with her original lover was only 6 for both of them. Could that be why they broke up?   ???

System.Linq

Quote from: Der Failer on February 04, 2017, 04:52:23 PM
Just got this during a shooting. A Pawn died next to Hsia, not sure if that is relevant.
Exception ticking Hsia: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Psychology.Hediff_Conversation.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Thanks, I'll look into it.

Quote from: mimib14 on February 04, 2017, 08:07:33 PM
One of my colonists wooed somebody successfully, but in doing that she broke up with her lover at the same time. The original lover is polyamorous, and her poly trait description says she "doesn't mind if her partner romances other people". Why did my colonist dump her original girlfriend for her new boyfriend, if her girlfriend is okay with it? Is that supposed to happen? 

Not sure if it's relevant, but incidentally:
1) the first colonist and her new lover are both 3's, while the old lover is a 0 on the kinsey scale, and therefore completely straight (I do have sexuality changes enabled though)
2) my colonist and her new lover have a better relationship with each other, even excluding the Lover relationship bonuses, than she did with her first girlfriend - she had a 52 and he had a 44, while her base relationship with her original lover was only 6 for both of them. Could that be why they broke up?   ???

No, this is not a bug. Her girlfriend was polyamorous, but she was not. She only wants one lover. The polyamorous girlfriend simply does not consider it cheating if her partner gets it on with someone else.

mimib14

Quote from: Linq on February 04, 2017, 08:12:36 PM
No, this is not a bug. Her girlfriend was polyamorous, but she was not. She only wants one lover. The polyamorous girlfriend simply does not consider it cheating if her partner gets it on with someone else.

Ah, that makes sense. Thank you!

I was also wondering - can methadone be crafted, or is it only buyable?

ChairmanPoo

I've played with R&D enabled and have gotten no incompatibilities.

TBH I thought that they were parts of the same modset, no offense intended.

I do think that couples get divorced more easily than usual.

Der Failer

And another one :/
Could not load reference to RimWorld.PawnRelationDef named ExLoverOrelius1406114
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.ScribeExtractor:DefFromNode(XmlNode)
Verse.Scribe_Defs:LookDef(PawnRelationDef&, String)
RimWorld.DirectPawnRelation:ExposeData()
Verse.ScribeExtractor:SaveableFromNode(XmlNode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:LookList(List`1&, Boolean, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:LookList(List`1&, String, LookMode, Object[])
RimWorld.Pawn_RelationsTracker:ExposeData()
Verse.Scribe_Deep:LookDeep(Pawn_RelationsTracker&, Boolean, String, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Deep:LookDeep(Pawn_RelationsTracker&, String, Object[])
Verse.Pawn:ExposeData()
Psychology.PsychologyPawn:ExposeData()
Verse.Map:ExposeData()
Verse.Game:LoadGame()
Verse.SavedGameLoader:LoadGameFromSaveFile(String)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__736()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

Could not load reference to RimWorld.PawnRelationDef named ExLoverBeniko1406114

Before i saved Beniko rejected Orelius proposal and them broke up with Orelius.
They both have no thought about them breaking up, but i can't say for sure if they had before i saved (although i expected they did).

Update:
After a few minutes later i got this:
Exception ticking Beniko: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Psychology.Detour._InteractionWorker_RomanceAttempt+<>c.<_Interacted>b__2_0 (RimWorld.DirectPawnRelation rel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[RimWorld.DirectPawnRelation].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2[RimWorld.DirectPawnRelation,RimWorld.PawnRelationDef].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Psychology.Detour._InteractionWorker_RomanceAttempt._Interacted (RimWorld.InteractionWorker_RomanceAttempt _this, Verse.Pawn initiator, Verse.Pawn recipient, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 extraSentencePacks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractWith (Verse.Pawn recipient, RimWorld.InteractionDef intDef) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.Detouring.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractRandomly (RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker _this) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.InteractionsTrackerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Log

System.Linq

Thanks, I'll fix that.

Quote from: ChairmanPoo on February 05, 2017, 03:37:06 PM
I've played with R&D enabled and have gotten no incompatibilities.

TBH I thought that they were parts of the same modset, no offense intended.

I do think that couples get divorced more easily than usual.

You play with it enabled at your own risk.

poolday

Hi!  Great job on the mod it's the first time I installed it and I'm having a lot of fun. Rimworld can get even darker with this. Anyway I think I've found 2 bugs:
-I have a heavy sleeper so when I need him drafted for battle he keeps sleeping, and I can get rid of this by changing the bed to prisoner mode and then he wakes up immediately.
-I can't arrest or melee attack someone that is on a sadistic berserk mode. But perhaps this was something I did wrong? (I'm sure he arrested someone before anyway).

System.Linq

I'm looking into arresting them, but you can melee them by drafting a pawn and pressing B.

Der Failer

About heavy sleepers, i think it would be nice to have a proper way to wake them up. Some sort to "medical" bill, which would wake them up, but give a bad thought or increased tiredness for a day... something along those lines.

I currently have one heavy sleeper, but she is also anxiety, so because she sleeps so much she missed most of the parties and i didn't want to have someone punch her in the face, just so she could go to the party. Although, IMHO it would be somewhat in the spirit of Rimworld. ;)

By the way the treatment failed description seems to miss a blank.

Simulacrum0

A Sadism pawn attacking a prisoner that's faction is no longer hostile will make it so. SelfHarm for Masochist is 0.5 and normal is 1.0 and it should be colonists only.