[A16] Psychology (2017-5-14)

Started by System.Linq, August 19, 2016, 07:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiders Everywhere

Unrelated: wow, are tantrums brutal. I had to give up on a fairly promising prisoner because he beat on the walls until both hands were nothing but bloody stumps.

JamieLord

Some of my colonists are in a polyamorous relationships and are getting negative moods because they can't sleep in the same bed as all of their lovers is there anyway to fix this?

System.Linq

Quote from: JamieLord on May 06, 2017, 04:03:27 AM
Some of my colonists are in a polyamorous relationships and are getting negative moods because they can't sleep in the same bed as all of their lovers is there anyway to fix this?

Giving them all beds in the same room should solve that.

JustAHuman1989

Hello everyone. i`ve got some trouble and i can`t slove it. help me please. everything was good, but suddenly game paused with this error:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Psychology._LovePartnerRelationUtility._LovePartnerRelationGenerationChance (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest,bool) <0x00304>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.PawnRelationWorker_Spouse.GenerationChance_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x00036>
at Verse.PawnGenerator/<GeneratePawnRelations>c__AnonStorey4B2.<>m__7C5 (System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2<Verse.Pawn, RimWorld.PawnRelationDef>) <0x00086>
at Verse.GenCollection.RandomElementByWeightWithDefault<System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2<Verse.Pawn, RimWorld.PawnRelationDef>> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2<Verse.Pawn, RimWorld.PawnRelationDef>>,System.Func`2<System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2<Verse.Pawn, RimWorld.PawnRelationDef>, single>,single) <0x000cc>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawnRelations_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x0040d>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.DoGenerateNewNakedPawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&,string&,bool) <0x0026d>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewNakedPawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x00174>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch1 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x0025e>
at RimWorld.PawnGroupKindWorker_Trader.GenerateTrader (RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerParms,RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker,RimWorld.TraderKindDef) <0x001d6>
at RimWorld.PawnGroupKindWorker_Trader/<GeneratePawns>c__IteratorC0.MoveNext () <0x0018f>
at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility/<GeneratePawns>c__IteratorC4.MoveNext () <0x003cb>
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.Pawn>.AddEnumerable (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Pawn>) <0x00095>
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.Pawn>..ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Pawn>) <0x00089>
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList<Verse.Pawn> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Pawn>) <0x00040>
at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_NeutralGroup.SpawnPawns (RimWorld.IncidentParms) <0x00098>
at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_TraderCaravanArrival.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms) <0x000ae>
at RimWorld.Storyteller.TryFire (RimWorld.FiringIncident) <0x00063>
at RimWorld.IncidentQueue.IncidentQueueTick () <0x00066>
at RimWorld.Storyteller.StorytellerTick () <0x0001f>
at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () <0x0033b>

Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

psninja

hello i need a clarification i discover the kinsey rating with your mod and i don't understand how (in the mod option) the different "formula", like you said, work what is the difference between default center and inverse

System.Linq

Updated to 2017-5-14.
-Rolled back the ex-lover code so that saves will no longer be corrupted. The feature should still be partially functional.
-Added hanging out:
Interactions
- Colonists may invite each other to hang out when their schedule isn't set to Work, though it's more likely during explicit free time, and especially when they're not doing anything else.
- They may hang out with people they're already friendly with, or choose acquaintances they haven't formed a strong opinion on to get to know them better. Empathetic colonists may also choose to hang out with people they don't care for, to give them a second chance.
- Colonists who are hanging out will explore the colony's joy activities together and have long discussions, ensuring a lasting social rapport, even between people who otherwise would not spend enough time in each others' company to have an opinion on them.
- Colonists in relationships may also plan dates for times when they don't have to work, and drop whatever they're doing to spend time with each other and maintain a good relationship. Of course, if they're not meant for each other, they may find out this way as well.

Quote from: psninja on May 14, 2017, 09:31:55 AM
hello i need a clarification i discover the kinsey rating with your mod and i don't understand how (in the mod option) the different "formula", like you said, work what is the difference between default center and inverse

"Center" makes pawns most likely to be bisexual. "Inverse" makes pawns most likely to be gay. "Default" is a more realistic distribution of sexuality.

harpo99999

the nexus link only has the 29th or march version, not the 14th of may version, will you be updating the nexus link?

System.Linq

As the first post says, the Nexus link is not guaranteed to be up to date, but I'll update it.

Holothurin

psninja

hello it's me again just wondering, is there a way to change the kinsey rating for a specific colonist once it's set up or is it permanent (i'm willing to go change some number in the save file or other if i must)
i'm just trying to do a colonie based on me and my friend (and be as close as i can to reallity ^^" )
thanks in advance and for the last reply.

deathstar

Looking forward to an A17 release. Just wanted to say that :)

Crossbowman

It makes me sad that this mod has fallen to page 9 on the mod releases list. This mod was a must-have! Hope to see it brought back soon!

pauloandrade2

Are you updating the mod to A17 or not?

rambo

are you gonna update it to a17 or not

Fregrant