Animals snorting drugs - You thought beer was bad

Started by mumblemumble, August 20, 2016, 11:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumblemumble

Just keep in mind, an animal snorting drugs might be possible. Chickens eating up flake, dogs getting into and ingesting weed, thrombos consuming luciferium and dying....I imagine all these can happen.

Should be.....very interesting to see, especially if raiders can have amphetamines hyped up attack dogs.

Actually, I hope raiders occasionally have drugs for assaults, when I think or pirates and raiders, I think drug addict fuck heads =)

Has anyone tested to see if this is possible? I don't have means to test at the moment.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Naeem

Hide it... Simple. Drugs are bad people!

-How Ironic. I'm high right now xD

mumblemumble

If you are, I hope on nothing intense for your sake.

And yes, I know you can prevent it, but dogs hyped up on flake (crack cocaine?) would be sick, yet funny
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.