More buildings, more water, farm animals, more planets

Started by darkmig, March 06, 2014, 07:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkmig

I propose to you some of my ideas :

- You could add a limit of gas in the ground so that end , but putting the possibility of using a hopper + uranium for a nuclear power plant / / at the same time add an area of radiation around the nuclear power plant.

- You could add the water , creating lakes where there will be around the land for crops , or enter the pipes to carry the water near the base.

- You could add animals to breed that any particular amount of time you play if they have food and water in the vicinity of / / so it will be possible to have a lot more meat.

- You could add the possibility to build a spaceport and a ship, with the possibility of seeing the planets of the solar system / / so it will be possible to colonize other planets and enemy planets .

- If you could have other planets , there may be special resources that are found only on certain planets / / would also be easier even the addition of multiplayer , each would have its own planet , will win and who destroys all the other colonies.

Thanks for reading

TimMartland

Well, these are good ideas. Unfortunately, they have been suggested before.
A lot.
I mean, a stupid amount of times. There are at least 5 Water threads, and I don't want to imagine how many times the spaceport has been discussed.
'Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying'
-Arthur C. Clarke'
'Needs moar boosters!'
-Jebadiah Kerman