[1.1/1.0] Static Quality Plus 1.3

Started by zlj, August 20, 2016, 02:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zlj

faltonico

Thank you!
I feared i had to subdue myself to Tynan's game development tyranny!

Expresso

asquirrel

I keep getting an error like "static quality plus - no new BP available?"  Doesn't crash the game though, whew! :)

zlj

Quote from: Expresso on December 29, 2016, 06:53:31 AM
Unfortunately the furniture is not built

Would you mind to elaborate?

@asquirrel, when/where/after doing what, do you get that message?

asquirrel

Hi ZJL.  I was getting that message after a project was finished.  I haven't gotten it yet since I changed my mod load order and updated some mods.  I'll keep you posted if it comes back! :)

gorre9090

I thought I posted earlier but I was wondering if anyone could explain the static quality options to me? Im not sure I understand the different quality options.

Primal Lord

Quote from: gorre9090 on December 30, 2016, 06:48:19 PM
I thought I posted earlier but I was wondering if anyone could explain the static quality options to me? Im not sure I understand the different quality options.

I don't quite remember the numbers themselves, but basically static will always create the quality that is appropriate for their level, ie lvl 20 will always produce legendary, +-1 allows them to build one level above and below, ie the same lvl 20 could build as low as masterful, +-2 allows 2 levels, ie that builder will build no lower then excellent quality up to legendary tier

Expresso

Quote from: zlj on December 30, 2016, 11:13:11 AM
Quote from: Expresso on December 29, 2016, 06:53:31 AM
Unfortunately the furniture is not built

Would you mind to elaborate?
@asquirrel, when/where/after doing what, do you get that message?

He ordered the construction of a minimum quality beds 2+. They brought life and do not build. even mandatory in the menu there is no command to "build a bed". Abolishing the minimum quality - starting to build

zlj

Upped to A16.1.1, moved config options to general game options and mod now remembers option settings after level load (read the important note!).

@Expresso, i'm afraid i have no idea what you're talking about.

@gorre9090, its hardly rocket science ... the original game code has about 4 quality levels spread per skill level, this mod changes this spread to 1 (static quality), 3 (+/- 1) or 5 (+/- 2), depending on what you configure in the options.

HYBB

for some reason after update it, i cant see the "Mod Settings" button from HugsLib in Options

zlj

Upped to A16.1.2, moved the config options back to the main tab due to clashes with hugslib config tabs, but retained the save feature.

I did not implemented the hugslib config tabs in SQP, as after the fiasco with CCL i really don't feel like creating a dependency with any other mod at this point.

BlackGyver

Hello! Cannot yet speak as to the quality of the mod but given what I've read, it looks like a must-have.

I have a request; could you put a link towards a dropbox so people won't have to register on these forums to download the file?

Thanks in advance!

DonationBox

Hi zlj.

Just want you to know that there's a bug in your MapComponentInjectorSQ.cs code, at least for the dropbox version.

At line 25:
map.components.Add((MapComponent)Activator.CreateInstance(static_quality));

Should instead be:

map.components.Add((MapComponent)Activator.CreateInstance(static_quality, map));

Otherwise it won't actually add the component and will instead keep clogging up the output log until it's like 500 megabytes.

zlj

Quote from: noobinall on January 30, 2017, 03:29:58 AM
Hi zlj.

Just want you to know that there's a bug in your MapComponentInjectorSQ.cs code, at least for the dropbox version.

At line 25:
map.components.Add((MapComponent)Activator.CreateInstance(static_quality));

Should instead be:

map.components.Add((MapComponent)Activator.CreateInstance(static_quality, map));

Otherwise it won't actually add the component and will instead keep clogging up the output log until it's like 500 megabytes.

Hi,

you'll have to elaborate on that ..

If the mapcompontent function didn't work i'd expect the mod not to work at all.

Which output log are you referring to? If it was a "permanent logging" bug, i'd be expecting it to show up in the ingame debug log as well (just had a look, with your modification and without, saw nothing in a pretty far advanced game state).

Any specific actions you performed? You sure its not another mod?

Also, the dropbox version isn't the "official" mod release, use steam workshop version or the archive file attached to this thread.

regards

zlj