[1.1/1.0] Static Quality Plus 1.3

Started by zlj, August 20, 2016, 02:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faltonico

Would you consider moving the mod's settings to the menu included in the base game, rather than a new tab?
Thanks for the update!

dwlatrel

zlj

Quote from: faltonico on May 30, 2017, 07:29:42 PM
Would you consider moving the mod's settings to the menu included in the base game, rather than a new tab?
Thanks for the update!

Yes, read patch notes why its not there =p Then go blame Tynan for not adding a generic mod configuration menu to the base game.

---------------------
Changelog for A16.1.2:

Mod configuration tab moved back to ingame Tab due to clash with hugslib mod option menu. Retained save feature.

---------------------
Changelog for A16.1.1:

Mod configuration tab moved to general game option settings. Settings are now saved on exiting the option menu and loaded from file once the game is started.

---------------------

indeed

A17 now has mod settings support.
Please read https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=32735.0
For my mod, I just stick with that provided by HugsLib instead. You can give it a try if you like.

faltonico

Quote from: zlj on May 31, 2017, 01:23:29 PM
Quote from: faltonico on May 30, 2017, 07:29:42 PM
Thanks for the update!

Yes, read patch notes why its not there =p Then go blame Tynan for not adding a generic mod configuration menu to the base game.

---------------------
Changelog for A16.1.2:

Mod configuration tab moved back to ingame Tab due to clash with hugslib mod option menu. Retained save feature.

---------------------
Changelog for A16.1.1:

Mod configuration tab moved to general game option settings. Settings are now saved on exiting the option menu and loaded from file once the game is started.

---------------------
I'll blame you for not reading patch notes xD
Quote from: indeed on May 31, 2017, 01:32:26 PM
A17 now has mod settings support.
Please read https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=32735.0
For my mod, I just stick with that provided by HugsLib instead. You can give it a try if you like.

JohnLG

I read that sunlamps now automatically turn off at night.  Is it possible for the 24h plant growth option to override this behavior, or is there already a solution in place for that problem?  I haven't actually gone and tested things much yet.

zlj

@indeed, nice find, thanks, worth looking into. Definitely not using hugslib, i still have nightmares from the CCL dependency ...

@falto, touché!

@john, not sure how the sunlamps work in code atm ...

Arira

Is it possible to do compatibility patch for Star Wars - The Force?
Some1 of SW Modders said it could be if SQ+ would use Harmony

zlj

Updated to A17.1, rewrote the mod to support the now built in mod configuration menu (yay!), added temporary workaround for the sun lamps.

If anyone happens to know how to access xml values from C# .. let me know, been banging my head against that problem for the last 2 hrs ... GRRR, not to mention the fawking internal modifier on the Building_SunLamp item ...

@Aria, harmony support seems worthwhile, i'll look into that.

dismoc

MisterVertigo

"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

ErrorUnknown

I would also like to ask for mod support of Star Wars mod, something in how it handles xp for the force gets broke when enabling this

Arira

Exactly why i m asking for making SQ+ on harmony. :D
Can't play SQ+ and SW - Force at the same time.

Great

So,how the item quality modifier work exactly,i mean it's no exactly well explained lolz,what do i do to have my high level craftmans  craft more high quality item?

Mufflamingo

Does this work on weapons and clothing too? Or strictly furniture only?
Bleeeee. . . . .