[1.1/1.0] Static Quality Plus 1.3

Started by zlj, August 20, 2016, 02:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faltonico

Quote from: Mufflamingo on July 09, 2017, 02:32:26 AM
Does this work on weapons and clothing too? Or strictly furniture only?
Anything that has quality.

PreDiabetic

Is it possible to add compability patch with Star WARS mod?

Edit; Nevermind I got my answer.

FoxXeL

Can we get a mod only with the Static Quality feature for A17? It is already on Steam Workshop but not here -.-

PreDiabetic

FoxXeL

tonsrd

Quote from: zlj on August 20, 2016, 02:40:41 PM
Version A17.1
-
- enables 24h plant growth
- adds permanently lit sun lamp (temporary workaround)

can u add the plant 24h as a stand alone mod please ?

Canute

Just curious, why do you want the 24h plant growth but not the sunlamps ?
Do you got another 24h sunlamp mod, or do you use adv. hydroponics ?

东家李三少

Canute

Do you want the answer at chinese or engl. ? :-)
Yes there are serveral chinese speaking player here.
duduluu at example, very active with translating mods.

Smellfungus

I've noticed this since back in A15 or so, and it's still not fixed, so I'm guessing nobody else has bothered to say or hasn't noticed. :p But... When skill gain cap is set to be level based as opposed to 4k all it changes is the stated limit, not the actual limit. This is most easy to spot with a Too Smart doctor lvl <20. Get some prisoners with infections then set them to be amputated by said doctor. The first attempt will grant around 4k exp and the mouseover will read that the cap (of whatever: 4k, 5k, 8k) has been reached, and that exp gain is at 20%. At the next amputation you should note the dramatic reduction in exp. :/ Everything else works great though, brilliant stuff. :D

faltonico

Quote from: Smellfungus on August 30, 2017, 03:47:16 PM
I've noticed this since back in A15 or so, and it's still not fixed, so I'm guessing nobody else has bothered to say or hasn't noticed. :p But... When skill gain cap is set to be level based as opposed to 4k all it changes is the stated limit, not the actual limit. This is most easy to spot with a Too Smart doctor lvl <20. Get some prisoners with infections then set them to be amputated by said doctor. The first attempt will grant around 4k exp and the mouseover will read that the cap (of whatever: 4k, 5k, 8k) has been reached, and that exp gain is at 20%. At the next amputation you should note the dramatic reduction in exp. :/ Everything else works great though, brilliant stuff. :D
??
What I am understanding of your statement is that you don't know that you are supposed to get ONLY 20% of all the exp you would normally get if you surpassed the daily cap. That is a base game mechanics, not something this mod added.
Yo made me doubt about my English prowess here.

Smellfungus

Um, no, it is supposed to be a feature. :p remove skill gain cap. Check the mod settinga and the OP. I just noticed it says (currently bugged) which I must admit I missed before. But it has been about for yonks. :)

morgredblack

Hey you should add special pawn traits that further spice up pawns skill evolution and evolution cap. Make polymaths happen :D

faltonico

Quote from: Smellfungus on August 30, 2017, 08:19:07 PM
Um, no, it is supposed to be a feature. :p remove skill gain cap. Check the mod settinga and the OP. I just noticed it says (currently bugged) which I must admit I missed before. But it has been about for yonks. :)
Yep, i didn't read well.
You mentioned that you had the skill cap level based selected as opposed to the 4k, my bad... Back to school i guess xD (though most of it is self taught).

Dani75esp

Well, does someone have the files? I'm not able to download them (Admins deleted them) D: