[A13] BackstoriesCore

Started by NoImageAvailable, April 10, 2016, 11:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoon

I can't tell honestly. I noticed the name at the top says core backstories instead of backstories core did you change it or did you create that folder? (I know it sounds dumb to ask, and changing the name should not have any affect but I have to ask you never know :/)
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

DariusWolfe

Is this being worked for A14? I'm looking to possibly do a stream/recorded series, and I'd like to be able to change up the names and backstories lists before I start up.

Khall

Would really appreciate someone to update this, got around 20 backstories i want to add, but I don't know enough about coding to update myself.

mipen, the original author and CCL dev, has integrated this into CCL!

The next release of CCL (v0.14.1) will have this functionality.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.