[A15] Crafting Hysteresis (v1.0.4)

Started by ZorbaTHut, August 21, 2016, 09:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disasteroid

this is already within the scope of colony manager. create a bill, set the threshold to "greater than (>)" and select the material(s) in question.

p.s. love your mod zorba!

ZorbaTHut

Updated to v1.0.3.

* Butcher tables can no longer be wedged into an unusable state by choosing an unsupported option
* Bill UI adjusted slightly to avoid element overlap with stonecutting tables

Did some compatibility testing.

* Feed The Colonists seems to work fine; remember that, if adding Crafting Hysteresis to an existing game, you must delete and recreate any existing bills to add the new options
* Colony Manager does not support the new options; this fix has to happen on the Colony Manager side (and realistically, they'd just reimplement CH within their own framework)

rogerthat

Quote from: ZorbaTHut on September 03, 2016, 10:53:24 AM
Updated to v1.0.3.

* Butcher tables can no longer be wedged into an unusable state by choosing an unsupported option

* Feed The Colonists seems to work fine; remember that, if adding Crafting Hysteresis to an existing game, you must delete and recreate any existing bills to add the new options
* Colony Manager does not support the new options; this fix has to happen on the Colony Manager side (and realistically, they'd just reimplement CH within their own framework)

Thank you for the mod. However I'm struggling to work out whether my current mods are compatible though. Currently have EdB, EPOE, Medieval Times, RemoteExplosives and TBedsVanilla and TFloor. Is there a way to determine whether they modify crafting code?

Thanks!

Trblz42

Quote from: ZorbaTHut on September 03, 2016, 10:53:24 AM
Updated to v1.0.3.

Awesome!

I am using this in combination with "Feed the colonist" mod. This creates an efficient scenario where they build food between min and max in groups of 4.
Don't panic and carry a towel

ZorbaTHut

Updated to v1.0.4.

* Improved preview icon.

This is not exactly a critical change, I'm just planning on making a few more small mods and I wanted a consistent visual look in the workshop.

Quote from: rogerthat on September 12, 2016, 08:40:31 PM
Thank you for the mod. However I'm struggling to work out whether my current mods are compatible though. Currently have EdB, EPOE, Medieval Times, RemoteExplosives and TBedsVanilla and TFloor. Is there a way to determine whether they modify crafting code?

To the best of my knowledge, those should work just fine. It's vaguely possible EPOE is doing something weird with new crafting recipes; if so, it may not be supported for those recipes. But that sounds like the most likely issue, and even that isn't particularly likely.

Adventurer

I love this mod. Though I initially thought when I read the title the goal was to bring crafting hysteria from Dwarf Fortress.