[A15] Crafting Hysteresis (v1.0.4)

Started by ZorbaTHut, August 21, 2016, 09:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZorbaTHut

We have relocated! Please visit our new location!

Adalah217

Wow this is gonna change everything. Super excited about using this mod!

kaptain_kavern

That's look quite interesting thanks a lot!

okiri

I registered just to say thank you. This is something i've been looking for since forever.

notfood

Elysium

I was hoping someone would do this, no idea why it is not a part of vanilla already.

Chibisuke

can someone test, if they click into a bill and go into details, with this mod the settings in here are no longer changeable. Like drop on floor etc.

123nick

welcome to the forums, and an amazing first post too! i recal that, i think colony manager did something similar but i may be wrong.

Master Bucketsmith

ZorbaTHut

Quote from: Chibisuke on August 22, 2016, 03:03:23 AM
can someone test, if they click into a bill and go into details, with this mod the settings in here are no longer changeable. Like drop on floor etc.

You are correct! Thanks for the bug report, and fixed - grab the latest version from https://github.com/zorbathut/craftinghysteresis/releases .

Chibisuke

Love the mod. This should be part of vanilla

SpaceDorf

This looks awesome. Another convinience fix for the Rim. Thank you :)
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Dave-In-Texas

Ive been waiting for this since my very first game :)

my initial thought on seeing the title was.. what are we crafting NOW? lol

Etherdreamer

This can conflict with Fluffys work manager? actually I am searching something like this, unless this it´s already in the fluffys and I am not aware how to use it correctly.

ZorbaTHut

Quote from: Etherdreamer on August 22, 2016, 10:49:42 AM
This can conflict with Fluffys work manager? actually I am searching something like this, unless this it´s already in the fluffys and I am not aware how to use it correctly.

I have not used Fluffy's work manager, and if there's anything it's going to conflict with, it's probably that. Back up your game, give it a try, and see what happens? :)