[A16] Aeryl's Mods (19 Jan 2017)

Started by Aeryl, August 22, 2016, 03:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeryl

Quote from: Adventurer on August 28, 2016, 04:06:51 PM
Hey Aeryl, A15 is out, any ETA on an update?

I really want to get Traps Rebalanced up and running in particular.

That mod in particular will have to wait until CCL updates for alpha 15. I don't know how long that will take but I'll let you know when the update is ready.

In the meantime, the mods that are not dependent on CCL have been updated.

Adventurer

Sigh. I really wish CCL Team hadn't dragged their feet so much on the A15 update, it was in beta for weeks.

Aristocat

I would like to integrate Condition Replacement into my mod pack.

Aeryl

Quote from: Aristocat on August 30, 2016, 06:32:00 AM
I would like to integrate Condition Replacement into my mod pack.

Go for it. You don't have to ask for permission. :)

Wishmaster

I have a suggestion for the Day/Night power switch.

how about a new item: sun lamps with built-in day night switch ? the mod is useful but it's quite annoying to connect your sun lamp and your hydroponics to different power grids.

[Edited, thanx :p]

Shinzy

Quote from: Wishmaster on September 15, 2016, 03:10:03 PM
I have a suggestion for the Day/Night power switch.

how about a new item: sun lambs with built-in day night switch ? the mod is useful but it's quite annoying to connect your sun lamp and your hydroponics to different power grids.

sunlamb :p

Anyway! that would be something I'd use, aswell

asquirrel

Hello.  Can you make your day / night switch movable? (i.e. reinstall command doesn't work).  I placed it in the wrong spot and the only thing I can do is deconstruct it.  I think deconstructing uses up resources and since this thing uses components + steel I'd prefer not to do it.  Thanks for your consideration. :)

Dingo

You should probably just add the switch DefName to Miniaturisation Overloaded (or ask the author there for a compatibility update) and use both of them.

Love

Hi, I did a little update of Traps Rebalanced for A16. It now requires HugsLib instead of CCL.

mega.nz/#!TsRi3ShD!6hECXU_Hc7lNILjxSc-NFoVCzSJAT-RaJO_klvEDdhU

cammillotto

any plans for [a16] day/night switch? it'd be of great use!

Love

Aeryl

Updated day/night switch to alpha 16.