[A14] Undertale storytellers mod! Adds 3 new storytellers from Undertale.

Started by hendrikpfaff, August 23, 2016, 01:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like that i make more mods?

You do it reasonably. You better can go first learn to mod better and then start to mod again.
Its great keep going!
It's garbage please stop :(
Your doing fine. Like to see upcoming mods.
Sure, why not?

hendrikpfaff

Undertale Storyteller pack

Adds 3 new Undertale storytellers!

Sans
Sans will protect you much, but when he is gone for a brief moment bad things can happen.. (He loves to tease you with his jokes -Small threats-)

FLOWEY the FLOWER!
Flowey want you and your colony dead. He keeps sending big threats, Because he knows that you're filled with determination.. He will make your life as hard as he can!!!

Papyrus
A kind of skeleton at heart. He is optimistic and innocent and has great enthusiasm for stories and spaghetti! If he makes a plate of spaghetti or a compelling story that is a true masterpiece.

Comparisons with the base storytellers: Sans is like phoebe only he gives you much lesser big threats over time than Phoebe, but sans teasing you by giving more minor threats..

FLOWEY the FLOWER does what his description says.. HE DESTROYS YOU!!! (Once you've had some time to build your colony up a bit. He gives you more time to prepair than other storytellers.)

Papyrus is a little like Cassandra the only thing is.. he gives more abouth you than her!:D

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a1mnrawldg1c04i/Undertale_Storytellers.rar?dl=0

Planned mods:
* Undertale storyteller mod expansion pack. -Adds All main characters-
* Undertale Underground colony pawns mod. -When i have learn to add pawns with special texures-
* Undertale food, guns, and more mod.

hendrikpfaff

Becuse i'm terrible at art i use those from internet, but if anyone likes to make some Undertale storyteller art for my mod it would be great. than i use those instead!

Keep in mind i use google translate to write some things

hendrikpfaff

hendrikpfaff

This is my first mod.
I know it's not a whole big mod but it adds Undertale characters as a storyteller.
I try to learn to add the Undertale characters as pawns.

Feedback is welcome!

deliveryservice

It's cute tbh ;D

hendrikpfaff

jmababa