need help with idea.

Started by Azuchisamurai, August 23, 2016, 01:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azuchisamurai

i have an idea for a mod, but i need help with it.

the idea is steralising lights like the ultraviolet lights in real life but im not sure hwo to go about modding it

i would like to make a mod that adds a light that either.
a: actively but slowly cleans where it shines
b: make sit so that the room can be cleaned to a sterile standard

help?

my plan is to copy the standing light, change its colour to a purple (if possible) and try to put in the sterile effect form sterile tiles and see if i can cast it over an area.

Short answer is, yes - all of that can be done.

Long answer is, what have you done and where are you stuck?
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Kindyj

How About We Make An Item like a Roomba ( Robot Cleaner ) That's 1X1, You could program it as an animal or human and it would just automatically go around cleaning and occasionally go back to a base for charging.

Azuchisamurai

i have tried piecing in the cleanliness stat from sterile tile and tried to modify glowradius to cleanlinessradius.

but since its not working im guessing its wrong.

atm what i want to do is try to project that cleanliness 0.6 over an area.

Quote from: Kindyj on August 23, 2016, 02:31:18 PMHow About We Make An Item like a Roomba ( Robot Cleaner ) That's 1X1, You could program it as an animal or human and it would just automatically go around cleaning and occasionally go back to a base for charging.

There's already a couple mods exactly like that.  fyi.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.