[A15 unstable] Colonist binges on drug that he doesn't have

Started by Icarus, August 26, 2016, 11:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

Like in title, he had a little mental break and attempted to binge on psychites (new drug I suppose?), to his dismay, there were none around, so he had to satisfy himself with praying.

Icarus

After a moment of idling in his room, he seems to have went and snorted yayo instead, is this intended?

NolanSyKinsley

I think this happens because there is the drug somewhere on the map, you just haven't discovered it yet. I found some luciferium inside an ancient ruin, or some may have dropped in a drop pod you did not notice. I have no clue about the second part.

Icarus

Quote from: NolanSyKinsley on August 26, 2016, 01:40:19 PM
I think this happens because there is the drug somewhere on the map, you just haven't discovered it yet. I found some luciferium inside an ancient ruin, or some may have dropped in a drop pod you did not notice. I have no clue about the second part.
After investigating a little while, it seems "drugs" were renamed to more family-friendly terms like "psychites", I am not certain why, it's counter-intuitive and confusing. I'll lock this since it seems like intended behavior, but boy did it confuse me.