[A18] Improved Surgery

Started by twoski, August 24, 2016, 11:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

TrashMan

Nictis

Quote from: twoski on August 24, 2016, 11:31:27 PM

- Minor failures now have a small chance to cause an infection on the body part being operated on. Major failures have a higher chance.

I like to think of it as the doctor either sneezing on your open wound or spitting in it. Would certainly explain the social debuff...

Nictis

Serenity

Can you install multiple of these patches at the same time? I assume yes, but I want to make sure :)

Dingo

Mackinz

Can I request a compatibility patch for this mod as well? It seems to be an alternative to EPOE for certain chronic conditions.

twoski

Thanks to Dingo there is a compatibility patch for DE Surgeries: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=764734484

Dingo

Quote from: Mackinz on September 21, 2016, 06:23:44 PM
Can I request a compatibility patch for this mod as well? It seems to be an alternative to EPOE for certain chronic conditions.

I don't think so. ConditionReplacement uses a custom DLL just like Improved Surgery, it has its own methods.

Dingo

All of my compatibility patches have been updated (I am also updating them on the Workshop). I am an idiot and had no clue about using proper abstract bases, so now everything should work without errors or soft/hidden errors.

Please download the new versions for whichever ones you are using from this post.

Jamestec

In the latest (26/09/16?) compatibility patch for Improved Surgery and A Dog Said, there are duplicate entries for BionicLegBase and SimpleLegBase in the XML.

Dingo

Adventurer

skullywag

Once 1000101 gets a version CCL out for A15 would this mod move to detouring the recipe workers? this is infinitley more compatible and wouldnt require all these patches (these could however be employed if CCL was ever not available for long periods which we are hoping wont happen again).
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Dingo

Quote from: Adventurer on September 27, 2016, 06:07:00 AM
Dingo, does there need to be a compatibility patch for Mechanite Augments?

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19952.0

Yes, but I don't feel like making more patches atm (working on a fork for kaptain_kavern's XML explanation project). It's extremely easy to do, go ahead if you want to (just look at my github for an example and you'll get it right away).

@Skully That would be ideal, to be honest. Or you could just use the mod-friendly overrides thing; I'm positive that will be added to CCL as well in the future.