Snippet of Some Fan Fiction + Scenerio

Started by Jstank, August 25, 2016, 08:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jstank

In this scenerio we will be playing as a wing of a powerful drug cartel called the Devil's Strand. The Devil's Strand was started by a powerful space drug kingpin who has escaped from his imprisonment, and is hell bent on running a intergalactic drug empire. Our job is to grow drugs on a distant rim world to fuel his empire.

Rules:
Cassandra Rough  (I will be upping the difficulty if things are to easy)
Your faction will be a colony
Start with 10 people
Arrive in drop pods
100% chance to force trait: Chemical fascination
100% chance to force trait :Psycopath
Start With
Devilstrand X 800
Steel X 500
Herbal Medicine X 25
Charge Rifle X 5
Packaged survival meal X 50

Character Name List
1. Ramsey
2. Gabriel
3. Olera
4. Screech
5. Kodak Black
6. Yeti
7. NorseHawk
8. RunePlaya5
9. Eathyn *Rumba* Mackie
10. CryoAssassin
11. Mr Monti
12. Czik
13. LuckyStrike
14. Jukin
15. Shohaib
16. Sir Hamlock
17. Kdog
18. Arthur
19. Dark Misery (Dark Rose F)
20. Gambling

Backstory snippet (starting dialog) TOTALLY DOESN'T FIT IN THE DIALOG WINDOW!

Devil's Strand, a small organization, barely a shadow, a blip on the scanner, a whisper of cosmic wind traversing the galaxy, potent, powerful, silent and deadly.

The Cryo sleep casket that held me on the journey through the cold dark reaches between Glitter Worlds suddenly cracked open. Out of the ooze as if reborn, I arose. An error! The incessant beeping pierced through my brain corrupting its every cell driving me mad with rage. A red light; Flash, alarm, flash, alarm, flash, alarm. My fist became soaked with blood as it crushed through the glass casing, its guts exposed. Circuitry and wires. The instrument of destruction, my bare fist, became soaked with blood as it clutched the beating heart of the contraption through the case. I ripped the heart from its body, and suddenly there was silence. The pain that coursed through my nervous system gave me new life, the blood smelt sweet, stimulus to the brain, like the good days back on Trekis IV, when the Go-Go juice flowed like water.

A charge rifle across from where I was encased behind a thick purple field beaconed at me from across the cold hard plasteel grate. I lunged at it blind with rage. A strong shock engulfed my body whole. Bolts of electric charged through my fingertips tingling every inch of my body. Any other mortal man would have collapsed in pain but I embraced it. I clutched the CTL-K 2200 series charge rifle with an iron fist, and freed it from its neon prison.

The poor security guard was rudely awoken to the sound of alarms, and was drenched in the same primordial ooze as I was. I could hear him, not just a few meters from me, coughing, and choking on the rancid fluid. Vomit covered his face, his head must have been throbbing with pain. He never even noticed the flashing red text. "Prison cell block 3337254 Lethal force authorized." A single bolt from my rifle ended him. That pathetic SOB didn't even make it to his feet. I ripped the security code from his jacket and proceeded to purge the 34 other embryos from the ships innards. I dragged their lifeless corpses to the airlock, and sent them to their icy prison for eternity.

I moved to the central computer and searched its database. There were people to contact, silver to be made. I had suddenly found myself a wealthy man. 4000 silver pieces can go a long way for a single trader but to resign myself to be a single trader would be a waste of my abilities. The drug trade is booming, despite the mechanoids best efforts. The Devil's Strand needs to be reborn! Supply chains must be established for hungry appetites crave powerful drugs, in dark night clubs on glittering worlds. Their silver and gold will fuel my empire. Infinite wealth, power, money, influence are now at my fingertips.

Go forth my minions, conquer this desperate Rim World, build an empire, grow the crops, mix the ingredients, and when I return, you will be handsomely rewarded for your toil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4CJnGRWHZI

There are not many spots left on this one. Dance card is full ladies!
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

- Bernard of Clairvaux