Better animal reactions

Started by Simon_The_Space_Engineer, August 27, 2016, 11:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon_The_Space_Engineer

Im tired of seeing a bunny try to fight a bear after it gets attacked since the bear is hungry, and annoyed when my colonist is attacked by the whole herd of deer when one gets shot (like really? Ive never seen or heard of a herd of deer attacking a hunter after getting shot). Although im ok with the animals not running for the woods when my colonist start hunting (any player knows that even the best of shots have a hard time shooting something every now and then) but I believe this is something that should be addressed. Instead of attacking back when my pet or colonist hunts some rabbit, it should flee since thats what they have evolved to do. run from danger, not turn into the evil rabbit from monty python and the holy grail, and flying into my colonists face to bite his eye. (heres the link a clip of the bunny from the monty python movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCI18qAoKq4 kinda reminds me of the old days of alpha 7 where when all the squirrels went mad you feared for all your colonists lives). seriously though i feel like i should have to go into dev tools and down all the deer attacking my hunter because its not that realistic and would be a very embarrassing way to die, along with getting hit by a dick rocket in G-Mod
In the end, we all make the same leather hats.