[1.3] Rimatomics | Rimefeller

Started by Dubwise, August 28, 2016, 06:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profit

The premiere mod for Rimworld... I probably enjoy this mod alone more than any base rimworld content.

Warlord27

The Legend is true hes back with his Mighty Mod to make our life easier than before
I Thought the legend is just a tale of century
BTW Excellent Mod Keep a Excellent work

5/5
-Warlord27
War is inevitable and Peace is temporary
War will start with fire before the water came end
Peace will start with water after the fire perish itself
Rebuilding and readying for the war and rebuilding it again
Until there's nothing left in this realm

Dubwise

It seems there is a bug that is preventing the weapons console being able designate targets for the HEL's, i'll try get a patch out for it asap

leafzxg

Hi, dubwise56! One problem is that the research interface of the
"Rimatomics research bench" is too large and the interface is incomplete. My screen resolution is 1336 * 768. Can you work out this problem? Thank you.

leafzxg

Dubwise

Just uploaded a patch, fixes the HEL so it now targets mortar shells correctly, also updated the popup target tracking screen on the weapons console to include the same information as the consoles screen

Dubwise

Quote from: leafzxg on September 02, 2017, 03:58:41 AM
Hi, dubwise56! One problem is that the research interface of the
"Rimatomics research bench" is too large and the interface is incomplete. My screen resolution is 1336 * 768. Can you work out this problem? Thank you.

Its ok you aren't missing any information from the top of the window, the description text just about fits in the screen at that resolution

EldVarg

W00t! Glad it is finally released. I hope thid mod will be very popular. Now looking forward next MarsX.

henk

I have a question.
When i use nuke on the current colony tile, it wipes out almost all living on it (exept a few stormtroopers from Star Wars mod) - as it supposed to do. But is there any possibility to cover colonists somewhere safe? Even covering them deep in mountains doesn't help - they turn to ashes or skeletons, but furniture, for example, in the same room is ok.
Also, when firing far tiles - enemy bases, etc., explosion doesn't cause any fallout. Only if colonist is present on that tile.
Nukes also can't destroy enemy camps - those, which appear by quest.

Dubwise

Quote from: henk on September 03, 2017, 08:00:55 AM
I have a question.
When i use nuke on the current colony tile, it wipes out almost all living on it (exept a few stormtroopers from Star Wars mod) - as it supposed to do. But is there any possibility to cover colonists somewhere safe? Even covering them deep in mountains doesn't help - they turn to ashes or skeletons, but furniture, for example, in the same room is ok.
Also, when firing far tiles - enemy bases, etc., explosion doesn't cause any fallout. Only if colonist is present on that tile.
Nukes also can't destroy enemy camps - those, which appear by quest.

Yup im fixing all of that right now actually, along with a bunch of other stuff

Madman666

People'll be crazy about this. Because its f...ing awesome. It was awesome already in v.2.0 and now with those new options and sexy graphics its beyond amazing.

Dubwise

Uploaded a new version and its now up on steam.

Fixed lots of mistakes in the text for energy weapon upgrades.
Fixed obelisk beam splitter and lens unlocks being the wrong way round.
Added idle movement to turret based energy weapons while the console is manned.
Changed uranium pellet recipe to produce 30 pellets from 10 uranium.
Increased RTG plutonium cost.
Reduced Railgun sabot velocity from 200 to 150.
Changed upgrade component installation sound.
Reduced the volume of the ICBM launch.
Recoded nuclear explosions so it should always produce fallout and cover all of the different types of world objects and remove them correctly, more testing may be required.

Nanobytez

I have a question, I'm in the jungle, does this mean I'm screwed in terms of making a reactor? I've nowhere to place the water coolers... :(

Dubwise

Quote from: Nanobytez on September 04, 2017, 03:27:34 PM
I have a question, I'm in the jungle, does this mean I'm screwed in terms of making a reactor? I've nowhere to place the water coolers... :(

use cooling towers or radiators

Nanobytez