[1.3] Rimatomics | Rimefeller

Started by Dubwise, August 28, 2016, 06:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Normaly some extra radiators should lower the cooling value.
With 4 radiators and the small turbine i was able to do the breeder research.

Did you try to manual control the temp. to the 374C the breeder test need to be ? There is a button to start the breeder test, and adjust the reactor to these temp.

Ian_Suffix

Drat, I should have started tracking this thread. Oh brother! I didn't realize it was that easy. I thought I needed to get the temperature to 374C BEFORE I started the test. I didn't realize the test would do it for me!

Canute

Sometimes the engineers are clever then you though, but they arn't that good to write a competent manual ! :-)

TrEvIzE

Did have any use for depleted uranium?

edit: I found I can made railgun sabot with it. Anything else possible?

Bradley_

Well, NOW Rimworld goes nuclear! Thanks, it was my dream, really.

Canute

Rimworld was Antimatter (spaceship reactor) before, basicly it is a backstep. :-)
But still an awesome mod.

Jan2607

Hey dubwise,

will it take you a while to update this mod to B18? If yes, I may start a B18 colony first without Rimatomics or stay with A17 :)

Dubwise

its mostly done, the changes to make it work in 18 are done, but i'm half way through converting the launch pad to a missile silo, and changing the reactor fuel grid and adding the different sized cores, im trying to get hygiene out first though because that's something you start a new game with, rimatomics can be added later in a game

Dogman_27

Quote from: dubwise56 on November 18, 2017, 01:24:01 PM
its mostly done, the changes to make it work in 18 are done, but i'm half way through converting the launch pad to a missile silo, and changing the reactor fuel grid and adding the different sized cores, im trying to get hygiene out first though because that's something you start a new game with, rimatomics can be added later in a game
Sorry if I'm bugging you, but do you have an approximate date of release for B18?

Frug

Quote from: Dogman_27 on November 23, 2017, 12:10:28 PM
Quote from: dubwise56 on November 18, 2017, 01:24:01 PM
Sorry if I'm bugging you, but do you have an approximate date of release for B18?
Inb4 2018

loque76

This is such a great mod which adds another dimension to the game.

Thanks for creating it and looking forward to B18 compatibility :)

Mst

Sniforge

Dubwise

Harry_Dicks

If I remember correctly, dubwise stated earlier that maybe this will be out by Christmas? Keeping my fingers crossed! 8)