[1.0] Faction Discovery (updated 28.10.2018)

Started by Orion, August 29, 2016, 09:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

It's updated to B19! Please test thoroughly, I didn't have much to test it with yet.

Orion

Orion

New version 1.03:
- Added mod settings
- Now requires HugsLib

Hexwall

I got a problem with this mod. Every new faction that is added spawns in the ocean, all the bases in the same spot. Only a few spawn on land. What can be causing these? I also use Faction Manager, if thats useful to know.

Orion

There's a chance that they're not compatible. I'll have to investigate. Could take a while.

Orion

If you want to speed things up, press CTRL-F12 after it happens and post the link here.

Hexwall

Quote from: Orion on November 05, 2018, 02:23:32 AM
If you want to speed things up, press CTRL-F12 after it happens and post the link here.

After what happens?

Canute

Hexwall

Well I will need to add a new faction to do the control f12. Unless there is a way to spawn new bases with the debug mode

Hexwall

Orion

Hm. No related errors. I think you'll have to check with Faction Control. It actually overrides the function that determines where bases / settlements are placed.

AllisonIsLivid

I've used this in the past, but was a bit annoyed by having it add default factions that I had turned off for a theme world. Does it still add every faction, or is it possible to toggle factions off so they don't get added?
Living in the past, I think if I remember that I'll forget this. I know you will.

Orion

Currently it still adds all missing factions. I guess it should give it a nice interface one day.

AllisonIsLivid

Living in the past, I think if I remember that I'll forget this. I know you will.