CK - Animal & Plant Pack [WIP]

Started by Coercion, August 29, 2016, 07:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What ecosystem should be overhauled next?

Arid Shrubland
3 (21.4%)
Ice Sheet, Tundra or Boreal Forest
2 (14.3%)
Desert or Extreme Desert
2 (14.3%)
Temperate Forest
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

HurricaneHandy

You guys are awesome. I love the mod.  I've just about finished my first run threw and everything is rad.  I had a lotta fun and the mod seemed to not conflict with any of my load order, however, I'm in the middle of year 4 and I haven't seen a single trade caravan (Trade Ships are fine, no muffilo caravans).  Now I gotta tell ya, I'm not at all certain if it's your mod because I have ya sandwiched in the middle of a stack of 60 additional mods.  When I go to the coms console, I can request a trade caravan; they take my silver and never show up; they also never show up on their own. 30+ hours of game play on this mod and I have to say It's one of my favorites.  You really did an outstanding job.  I'm curious about the trade caravan issue though; I seen someone a few pages ago with the same issue so I thought I'd bring it up. 

kaptain_kavern

Hey thanks for the kind words ;-)

For the traders it can come from an other mod changing traders defs after CK-APP changes. It's not guaranteed but you can try to put our mod last in mod order, maybe

RamsayBolton

I like all idea of this mod, but i'm on A16. Really hope that it will be ported to A16.

Thirite

Well, it's just an xml content mod so updating it would be very simple. Just search and replace the changes since A16; namely the Ticks->Time fields.

Tammabanana

Oh! I didn't know this thread existed!

Kap and Coercion have been away, so I A16'd it. Details and a link to the download in their Release thread - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=26265.msg289946#msg289946
Tam's tiny mods: forum thread: Kitchen Counters and other shelving *** Smoked meat *** Travel rations: MREs *** Pygmy Muffalo