Shields

Started by Hellebus, August 30, 2016, 02:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellebus

First I just wanted to say that I recently bought the game and it's amazing! Very addictive and a lot of fun.

For my suggestion, I would really like to see some personal carried shields made out of wood, steel, etc. to use with a melee weapon.  Something to add to damage reduction that is easy to make for tribes and such.

Thanks!

Aleksh

There's a personal shield that nulifies ranged damage. About melee, that would be fairly strong...
Ya'll keep mentioning mods whenever a suggestion is brought up. Come on, lads! Take that to the "mod nomination" thread!

Boston

Considering how shields were used by 99% of the fighting population throughout history (the Japanese were one of the few that didn't), there is no reason to not include some version of handheld shield.

Hell, it isn't like they don't work in the game. At least two different mods have added two different versions.

TrashMan

Quote from: Hellebus on August 30, 2016, 02:06:36 PM
First I just wanted to say that I recently bought the game and it's amazing! Very addictive and a lot of fun.

For my suggestion, I would really like to see some personal carried shields made out of wood, steel, etc. to use with a melee weapon.  Something to add to damage reduction that is easy to make for tribes and such.

Thanks!

Medieval shields mod. Get it.