[B18]K_K's minimods: Corrected Workgiver/Craftable Molotov/Fast growing grass/..

Started by kaptain_kavern, August 31, 2016, 10:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaptain_kavern

Just a thread where I will regroup my smaller mods in order to not flood the forum all over. Just pure XML tiny mods *. (no CCL, no C# for better interoperability and quick update between alphas  ;) )

* unless otherwise stated

Craftable Molotov Cocktails

Just craftable molotov Cocktails, nothing less, nothing more.
    They cost 50 chemfuel units, 50 Cloth units and 50 Beer to produce (at the Crafting Spot or Refinery)
    Crafting them requires the research project "Refining" to be finished. And a minimum crafting skills of 3.

Download

Corrected Workgivers

- Re-introduce the old "Repair" work type, so now Construction and Repair are two different skills in the work-planner.

- Moves harvesting work type into the plant cutting category so you can now prioritize harvesting over sowing. As a counterbalance, trees can "harvest fail".

- Also contain a XML patches that makes "Stone Cutting" depending on the "Construction skill". Because "Stone Cutting" is giving XP in this skill.

Download
    Quote> Be cautious to plan your work priorities accordingly.             
    > Note that now harvesting wood on tree can fail.                           
    > I highly recommend mixing it with XeoNovaDan's "Plant cutting is for growers" which shows the relevant skills. - Mehni

Thanks

Thanks to XeoNovaDan, it was while reading the code of "Plant Cutting is for Growers!" that I thought about that.

Thanks to (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Mehni who provide the code for the planting/harvesting tweak

More MiniMods :

[/list]

kaptain_kavern

"Abandoned" mods update
    I'm not the author of those mods, and I will remove my links if she/he ask for it

Colorblind Friendly Mod

Mod description

Change colors in History Tabs Charts and in the Work Planner ("Restrict" button) in order to be more distinguishable

This mod can be added to an existing save

Download on Github :
    (Click on Colorblind_Friendly_Charts.A17.zip)

Documentation Used
    This mod came from this request on Reddit.

I used information find on this site: Color Universal Design (CUD) - How to make figures and presentations that are friendly to Colorblind people

(especially this chart)

Commentary
    I would like to say that I'm glad I saw AxlColeButler suggestion because as a web-developer I will now apply all that I have learned and try to use a barrier-free color pallet. And as human being, it's always rewarding to help somebody ;)

Contribute
    Please feel free to contribute to this project : reports errors or suggestions by creating an issue on Github

kaptain_kavern

kaptain_kavern

kaptain_kavern

kaptain_kavern

shhfiftyfive

i want this craftable personal shields mod!
    i'm still on a14e.
    is there an a14e version? link?

Deimos Rast

thrumbo wool....sounds decadent.
    I might have to make a chinchilla "wool" mod now for mittens.

edit: maybe you should mention it takes a month and has a value of 4, and put up some number of other wools to compare?
    #StopPluginAbuse

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: shhfiftyfive on September 01, 2016, 03:35:20 AM
    i want this craftable personal shields mod!
    i'm still on a14e.
    is there an a14e version? link?
    As I just made it, release only start from A15, sorry.
    But If you're lucky enough (and there was no changes to shields code during last update), it may be as simple as opening the about.xml file (in the About folder of the mod) with any text editor (even windows notepad) and change <targetVersion> to 0.14.0
    Quote from: Deimos Rast on September 01, 2016, 05:04:25 AM
    thrumbo wool....sounds decadent.
    I might have to make a chinchilla "wool" mod now for mittens.

edit: maybe you should mention it takes a month and has a value of 4, and put up some number of other wools to compare?
    Hi
    Thanks for the suggestion, I added a table with wool def values.

And I also want my goat wool socks  ;)

nachtfalter

kaptain_kavern

ArguedPiano

Maybe I am missing something but I cannot find the download for the personal shields.
    The only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

kaptain_kavern

TigerClaws12

Is there a way to have the shields work with ranged weapons? I've been using the PersonalshieldMKII mod and it's not working on A15 for me.

TOWC

Can you tweak price of the thrumbo wool? It's pretty low for a resource with such stats. It's 7 times cheaper than thrumbofur, if I'm not mistaken.