Rimworld stuff

Started by Gyropilot, August 25, 2016, 07:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gyropilot

1- A activist came to my colony. He had not many uses, no passions. Was incapable to fight and to cook. So I nicknamed him Greenpeace and sent him to chop trees

2- I got a call for rescue. A woman was beign hunted by some tribe people and needed help. Turn out she's mother of my builder. Couldn't deny his freaking mom, although times were harsh, people were starving, wars were recently. Her son and another guy died at the battle with her pursuers. And she complain about cleaning the house of the blood of her enemies

3 - So yeah. A guy was mining far away from the base at winter. As prey was low, a wolf decided to hunt the guy. He couldn't defend himself, so I sent my hunter to try to rescue him. As the hunter made his way, the miner were beign attacked pretty harshly. As the hunter got to the wolf, the miner was already downed. The hunter started shotting arrows. The wolf didn't stop. The wolf took one arrow and ate the guy leg. Took another and bited off a arm. It was awful. The hunter must have felt completelly powerless seeing his buddy beign chewed alive. It was like when Legolas shoot 3 arrows at the orc's neck and the orc still managed to blow off the wall in the Lord of the Rings.
Finally, the wolf died (after the 10th arrow). The miner was alive! The hunter brought the miner back and mended his wounds. He didn't had both legs and a arm (and a ear) though. I managed to cure and save him, but I think should euthanise him. It would be more human, wouldn't it?

4 - In a playthrough I loved when I was attacked. I had 20 animals to feed. I used to kill everybody in a raid and take their bodies to my keneel. No mess were left and my wolves and bears were feed

Darkhymn

I'd give him two peg legs and designate him as a cleaner/hauler restricted to the home area. Later you can give him more advanced prosthetics as they become available. He'll thank you for not giving up on him (in my headcanon anyway).

Gyropilot

Damn! You are right. I should have done that. I had not those tech by the time, but I should have researched them and done that. I just tought he was suffering, would live on the bed and tought to put him out of his misery  :(

Monzer

Happened to me once but that guy was useless at the time he can only mine after losing his legs and his left eye I was going for mercykill but in a turn of events a raiders attacked and they seems to be going to tunnel their way when they hit an ancient walls moments later I decided to put him in cryptosleep and after many years I did gave him 2 advanced bionic legs and eye at that moment he was living the dream and they throw a party .