PLEASE make a separate warning for infections

Started by MeowRailroad, September 01, 2016, 06:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeowRailroad

After a raid when I'm preoccupied with other things like restoring power, treating severe injuries, and the like, I often forget to treat colonists for infections, so it often ends up with the colonist dying with the infection at extreme. When the "colonist needs treatment" warning has been present since the first combat injury, I forget about it so I don't remember that a colonist is sick and needs treatment.
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

KillTyrant

Sounds more like a player mistake than a glaring game design error. After a fight, i always make sure to note who was hurt and that they get treated ASAP to prevent infection. As you get more play time, you will learn to priorities certain things over others.

cultist

If you have beds assigned for medical, pawns assigned to doctoring and medicine in stock this should not be happening. Early on, you may have to micro treatment of pawns because you might not have a medical area or spare medicine but in the mid to late game, this process should run automatically.