[A15] Various Typos and Grammatical Mistakes

Started by Flucko, September 02, 2016, 02:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flucko

I requested a Bulk Goods caravan (600 silver) from a friendly faction. Later when the caravan came it was a Combat Supplier caravan... which was not what I requested.

Also found some typos:
Fiance was spelled Fiancee
Octopuses (also spelled Octopi or Octopodes) was spelled Octopuss

There was another typo I recorded, I think it was drug related but I will have to report back when I find it again.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Flucko

False alarm, sorry. Apparently it just so happened that a caravan came from the same faction and then the one I requested came shortly after. Typos still apply.

Calahan

Thank you for the typo reports, and thanks for posting again to update on the false alarm for your bug. Much appreciated.

Hope you don't mind, but I've edited your thread title, and struck through some of your text, so as to update the OP to reflect your update post.

Vad

Just to add to this, I found a typo with the "ascetic" trait.
- "And raw food wont both him a bit."

[edit] Also with the trait Jealous, I think it should be called Envious. In game it's used for when people have more impressive rooms. Jealous is when you don't want to lose something (usually someone) to another person, Envious is when you want something someone else has. People use 'jealous' for both situations in every day speech but technically envious is the correct term.

Calahan

Another typo for the list (this one kindly reported by defensestar here https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=26364.0 )

Quote from: defensestar on September 23, 2016, 06:52:33 PM
"Then he switch to selling women and made a fortune"

I believe that switch should be switched, right? and is this the place for mistakes? or is it just for bugs.
Though this does 'bug' me. ehh, ehhh.