[1.5] Defensive Positions (1.13.0) Assume the position!

Started by UnlimitedHugs, September 02, 2016, 03:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: erdelf on November 14, 2016, 09:24:55 AM
ok, if you think so. I actually asked for someone else who specifically requested it to work like defensive position, but well..

I'll keep it in mind for the future. One of the options would be a hotkey that restricts everyone to a given area until the coast is clear. As a button it doesn't make sense, though, since it would affect everyone, rather than just the selected units.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

MisterVertigo

One of my favorite mods! I hope to see it make a comeback for A16!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.3.0

Your A16 build right off the presses, folks. Get it while it's hot :)
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

minakurafto

how to create squad? ctrl+keypad number while selecting drafted pawn doesnt create any squad

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: minakurafto on December 26, 2016, 12:08:21 PM
how to create squad? ctrl+keypad number while selecting drafted pawn doesnt create any squad

That's how it's done, and you should see a message appear. Make sure the mod is properly loaded and send me your Ctrl+F12 link if it still doesn't work.
Edit: Also make sure your Num Lock is on.

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.3.3

The new vanilla "Allow firing" button should now show up properly.

minakurafto

Quote from: UnlimitedHugs on December 26, 2016, 05:56:46 PM
Quote from: minakurafto on December 26, 2016, 12:08:21 PM

That's how it's done, and you should see a message appear. Make sure the mod is properly loaded and send me your Ctrl+F12 link if it still doesn't work.
Edit: Also make sure your Num Lock is on.
my bad, new to activating mod maybe i dont restart the game after enable so it messed up now it run okay

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: dark309 on December 29, 2016, 07:48:31 AM
i can use numpad for squard but cant see defensive buttom
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/f3643bb3df5d066c38e5b35777818e15

Thank you for posting the log, but nothing really stands out. This has to be a conflict with another mod, though. If you're willing to take the time, you could try deactivating part of the mods and starting a new game to see if the button will show up. This would help isolate the problem.

Edit: Hold on, I think I know what it is. Let me push a quick update.

UnlimitedHugs

@dark309
I've updated the library, which should solve the issue.
Thank you for letting me know.

Kron

Im using a conflict checker mod, and noticed that defensive positions, and allowtool use the same defs. I'm wondering if these files simply add the info to the game, or are they overwritten by the mod loaded later in the load order. Since you seem to be the author of both and there is no mention of a conflict in either forum post, I'm assuming they're safe to use together?

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Kron on February 12, 2017, 03:12:54 PM
Im using a conflict checker mod, and noticed that defensive positions, and allowtool use the same defs. I'm wondering if these files simply add the info to the game, or are they overwritten by the mod loaded later in the load order. Since you seem to be the author of both and there is no mention of a conflict in either forum post, I'm assuming they're safe to use together?

I'm assuming you are referring to UpdateFeatureDef. Those are added by the HugsLib library, which must also be loaded for the mods t work.
In any case, neither mod has any defs that are designed to replace other defs, so they should always work well together and their load order should not matter (as long as they are loaded after the library).

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.4.0

I heard A17 was in town, so I made an update :D
Everything should work as it used to. Hope you have a good time.